Fan Fiction ❯ Game's End. ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 2:

"Alean... Alean..."

Zubrette urgently shook Alean's trembling shoulder, her sharp face mirrored with concern.

Instantly, Alean's horror nightmare evaporated from her mind. She jerked foward and successfully collided her head with collided her head into Zubrette's. Now, Alean was fully awake with sleep draining away from her sapphire-blue eyes. Zubrette was in front of her, cursing sulphurously at Alean for having a steel head and angrily rubbing a red lump that had somehow curiosly appeared on her forehead.

At this point, Alean quietly slipped out of the sweat drenched, messy bed and squeezed through the gap between the doors. Being Zubrette's sister, she was smart enough to know that an angry Zubrette was not in fact, safe, especially if she was mad at you.

Later on, Alean sat on the ancient wooden bench facing the wonderful scenery of Treeid river.

As she stared into the turquoise-green, crystal-clear water, she musingly brooded on what she had so shockingly dreamt about.

Having dreamt this dream before, she was even more suspicious.

Being born in Kileesam, they honoured all of the Gods, from the God of Hunt, Blookan, to the Goddess of Night, Gaea. In this way, the villagers of Shackled Tentou knew more about all the Gods than most outsiders.