Fan Fiction ❯ getting a job! ❯ looking for the 'super' job! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
This is a story I come up with and I think you lot may like it so can you please review?

“I’VE GOT A PLAN!” Danny said looking at Stephanie laying on the sofa and staring blankly at the TV. “I know how we’re going to get the money, I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before.”
“wow.” Stephanie said dryly. “tell me! Does it concern joining the girl guides and then stealing there chocolate bars that they sell every year to donate the money to charity, then selling them door to door in the hopes to raise £20,000 with out getting court by the police or by a group of angry ten year old girls?” she said not looking from the TV screen.
Danny looked at the box with the girl guides uniforms in and lobed it out of the windows pretending he didn’t. “no!” he said laughing nervously. “that’s stupid!”
“so!” Stephanie said now facing Danny. “what is this marvellous idea?”
“you know what? I can’t remember,” Danny squeaked and rubbed his neck in embarrassment.
Stephanie looked at him for a few seconds then turned back to the TV as Danny turned round and made his way back to the kitchen. When he entered he saw Victor sat at the table eating serial and reading the back of the box. Danny sat down facing him then dropped his head on the table making a large bang. Victor looked at him then lowered his spoon.
“you know, we could all get jobs!” Victor said and Danny raised his head and looked at him.
“what?” Danny said like Victor had spoken a different language.
“jobs!” Victor repeated. “if we all get jobs, we should get the money in a few months or so. It wont be hard and if we’re lucky, we could probably work together too!”
“you know what?” Danny said raising his head higher off the table and standing up. “that’s a great idea! We can get jobs with monkeys and train them to do tricks or, we could become game testers or…”
“we could look in the paper and see what’s available to us?” Victor said reaching for the paper on the counter.
Victor had just reached the paper as Danny snatched it and looked in it. “leave this to me. I’ll get us the jobs while you go tell Steph what’s happing,” Danny said and Victor stared at him then stood up.
“trust you to get our jobs? Okay look! Get something you know we can do and it needs a descent pay as well!” Victor looked worried but went to tell Stephanie anyway.
A second latter, Stephanie stormed through the room and looked at Danny. “there is no way that you’re looking for our jobs. Last time you went looking for a apartment and you bought a box of a old bum you found in the streets for £1,000!”
“but I’ve already found a good job! It’s six fifty a week as well as rooms and all we need to do is clean some house!” Danny said. “£650 times 3 a week will soon get us the money and maybe more!” he said and then Steph snatched the paper out of Danny’s hands.
“this archly looks like a good job,” she said passing the paper to Victor.
“err yeah but there’s one problem! It’s all the way in America!” Victor said and everyone ran over to him.
“why would anyone put a add in a English paper if the jobs in America?” Stephanie asked confusedly.
“who cares! Think of it this way. New place, new job, new lives!” said Danny with excitement.
“well I don’t really see why not!” Victor said and both males looked at Stephanie.
“okay what ever! I’ll ring them up and see if they take us!” she said then both boys went to the sitting room to watch some TV.