Fan Fiction ❯ getting a job! ❯ getting the tickets ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
“Okay! We got the job!” Stephanie said walking into the room. “They’ve even paid for the airplane ticket and it should be arriving in the post tomorrow!” she said happily.
“How do the expect a letter to get to us by tomorrow?” Victor said puzzled.
“Maybe there going to use a mutated pidgin and…” Danny started but Victor put his hand over his mouth.
“I asked them that to!” Stephanie said. “They told me that they’ve got their sources and that it will defiantly arrive by tomorrow mornings post so we can set of strait away!”
“What ever! I bet there using the pidgins though!” Danny said crossing his arms.
“Yeah well how ever there getting it here, we still need to pack and get ready to set of for tomorrow!” Victor said and so they all rushed upstairs.
Danny was looking around his room for a spear bag while Stephanie had finished and was already down stairs reading a magazine with Victor who was eating a plate. Just then, Danny jumped in between them from behind the sofa and grabbed the game remote.
“Have you really packed?” Victor said curacy.
“Yep!” Danny replied hitting Stephanie with his elbow why he moved the control in the direction the car on the screen was moving.
“But I thought you were looking for a bag!” Victor said.
“Well I found on didn’t I?” Danny said and Stephanie tried to move away from him.
“Where did you find one?” Victor asked.
“I used Step’s!” he said and Stephanie looked at him with anger.
“I didn’t have a spear bag! My only bag had all my stuff in it!” she said giving him a evil glare.
“Yeah I know! That’s why I took all your stuff out first!” Danny said pausing the game.
“YOU DID WHAT?” she screamed and then stood up.
“Oh no, not again!” Victor said resting his head on his hands.
Don’t worry! I put all your stuff on the bed so it won’t get dirty!” he said looking at her.
Stephanie’s eyes turned a spooky black and her hands glowed the same colour and started to grow into claws. Her k9 teeth started to grow long and sharp and she stared at Danny.
“Your so dead!!!” she said before pouncing at him.
She was right on top of him till he disappeared and she landed on the armrest of the sofa and the Danny repaired at the over end and flipped the sofa over as well as Stephanie. She jumped to the side and landed on top of the TV.
“Well hears one thing you haven’t packed in my bag jet!” she said then pulled the game cube out from the TV.
“NO!” he shouted repairing next to her and then she aimed for him slicing his shirt. “AWW!” he screamed before despairing.
She tossed the game cube at the wall but Danny repaired in time to grab it again.
“so what will it be? Despair and I get the game station or stay as you are and I gat you?” Stephanie said and Danny froze. “Too late!” she said then sprang at him.
Danny tossed the game cube towards the other end of the room the quickly despaired and then repaired just in time to make a prefect save and catch it.
“ha what’s wrong? Am I to good for you?” he said then she ran for him again.
He tossed it across the room again but Stephanie was ready and leaped agenised the wall and sprang back towards the game cube where Danny repaired and Stephanie flew into him before he could catch the game cube and so it smashed into the wall.
“What have you done?” he screamed.
“Correction! What have you done? You tossed it so this is your fault!” she replied and then Danny charged towards her but then flew up in the air.
“That’s enough you two!” Victor said holding Danny in the air upside down.
He now had rock skin and looked incredibly strong. His eyes were white and could just be seen. Stephanie crossed her arms in triumphant and then turned back to her normal self. Suddenly a crack was heard and the three teens looked up at the ceiling. There was a large crack and it started to get bigger and bits of debris started to fall.
“Oh dang!” Victor said as it crumbled even.
The three of them started to run in different directions but it was to late as the whole roof fell down on them as well as the walls. The smock started to settle and people from near by started to flock round to see what had happened.
“Do you think anyone’s alive?” One man said lowering his hat in respect.
Suddenly, the rubble started to move and then flew up landing at the side. Victor rose up with full power like he had just come up for air in a pool. Stephanie came up from the same spot and rubbed her head.
“Well I suppose it is a good job those ticket are coming tomorrow!” Stephanie said and Victor looked at her.
“You two better behave when we go tomorrow!” Victor said and then started to look around. “Where’s Danny?”
“I don’t know! Do you think he didn’t use his powers quick enough?” she said then Danny appeared at the side of a child who looked at him like he was a ghost. “No! I’m okay!” he shouted and then saw an ice-cream van so he ran after it.
“Well it looks like were sleeping outside tonight!” Victor said trying to brighten up the moment

The next day, the postman came to the rubble that use to be a house and looked at the little that was addressed to it. He looked around and saw three teens asleep on the step and one of them had ice cream all over him.
“Err… excuse me!” the postman said prodding Victor.
Victor opened his eyes and looked up at the postman holding the letter, “oh! Is that for us?”
The postman nodded and then handed him the letter. “So what happened hear? A bomb hit the place?” the postman said sarcastically.
“No! Stephanie and Danny got into a fight over a bag that we can’t find anymore!” Victor said and the postman looked at him with a blank face. “Well see you!”
Danny woke up then saw Victor with the letter. “Oh! Is it for me? Who’s it for? What’s in it?” Danny said trying to take it from Victor and then stood on Stephanie’s hand.
She jumped up and screamed. “AWWWW! Be careful!” she said and then saw the letter, “so what time do we set of?” she asked.
“How do you know what it is?” Danny said in amazement and the other two teens looked at him.
“In about a hour?” Victor said trying to not pay attention to Danny.
They made there way to the airport and soon got on a plane. When they arrived to America, they took the bus to Jump city and then soon found where their job was held.
“I thought you said we were going to be cleaning a house?” Stephanie said looking at the large ten story tower that was shaped as a T.
“I suppose I got the description slightly of!” Danny said looking at the water that surrounded the tower. “How are we supposed to get across?”
“That’s the easy part!” a voice from behind said making Danny fall forwards into the sea. “Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you!”
The three friends turned round and saw a boy teen in a green and red spandex suit with a long yellow cape and a mask that cover his eyes.
“So you are…?” Stephanie said as Danny climbed up the bank.
“I’m Robin! Leader of the Teen Titans!” he said then shook Victors hand. “You must be our help!”
“Err…Yeah! I’m Victor, this is Stephanie and over there Danny. So you’re a Teen Titan hey?” Victor said. “What’s a Teen Titan?”
“This is why we needed someone who wasn’t use to America! We’re horrors and as so have enemies! We need someone we could trust to not be working for Slade or anyone else like that.
“Who?” Danny said dripping wet.
“You’ll find out soon enough but right now, we need to get you across!” he said then pressed a button on a small yellow device.
Two female teens flew from the tower and soon arrived next to Robin. “Welcome friends!” one of them said and everyone looked at her.
“This is Starfire and Raven!” Robin said “they’ll get you to the tower.”
“Why what will they do? Fly us there?” Danny said then both girls flouted of the ground.
“Yep!” Victor said laughing.