Fan Fiction ❯ Girls.. girls ❯ Mad Girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is SO not fair.
Ryoku was insistent this time.
She must NOT be the only girl in her whole grade who has not kissed a boy yet. She must NOT feel like a loser standing next to her best friend Toyo.
It was not like she was fat and round or anything. Its not like she didnt have any big boobs or whatever.
She's just.. anti-social. Was it a crime not being flirty? It just feels so weird to take the first step.. ..
Yet all Toyo has to do is to flutter her eyelashes and walk super-tight jeans.
Other than that, she was a nice girl. And at least she didnt mind being the most popular girl in the level and being mates with Ryoku.
For this, Ryoku was already satisfied.



"Have you heard? Have you heard? A bunch of new guys has just came into our school! They look dead hot!!" Toyo was excited and bouncing with joy as she told Ryoku the news. As much as she could bounce though, looking at the height of her high-heels, it's practically impossible to bounce.

As Ryoku strolled around the school, almost every single girl could be seen applying make-up beside their lockers. The girl's toilets everywhere was even worst. It was totally packed, as they fought to get to the mirror. Quite exaggerating eh? But girls can really get crazy over guys. Seriously. She was alone this time.. even her best friend wasnt by her side. But then again, was her best friend ever there for her when there is a Major Crisis going on?

Probably never.