Fan Fiction ❯ Godzilla's First Love ❯ Godzilla My Hero/Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Godzilla, My Hero

Believe it or not, Godzilla has been one of the biggest influences in my life. As a child, he was my idol, my best friend and marriage prospect. (Yes, I wanted to marry Godzilla.) He usually won his battles, but accepted defeat. He showed human emotion such as how a father loves to his child. And he was a hero. No one can take that away from him. You see, he brought me together with my dad. I can vaguely remember staying up on summer nights watching the Godzilla fests on TV and singing the Blue Oyster Cult hit, "Godzilla" when he drove me to school.

Godzilla makes me happy. But even though he is a fictional character, it is HIS turn to be happy, for he never seems truly happy.

So here is my attempt at a Godzilla romance comedy that takes place after "Godzilla vs. Destroyah". Godzilla romance? Well, stick around and see…

Prologue

Two Japanese scientists sat at a desk. Both looked they were going to drop. The first scientist whose name was Takageri Tanaka was writing furiously into a small blue notebook while the other scientist Naomi Segusa, was huddled over a laptop.

"If our calculations are correct, the formula shouldn't be that difficult. We just need to find a way in order to have Godzilla ingest it."

"Through the skin?" Takageri asked.

"No, it's too thick."

"How about in a needle?"

"Again, the skin is too thick."

"In his nose?"

Naomi raised her eyebrow. "How would we do that?"

Takageri shrugged. "Re-"

"Sure we could do it rectally - do YOU wanna shove it up his butt?"

"Well then it will have to be orally."

"Yeah, you're right. But how can we get Godzilla to swallow it? I mean, for the effect to work, he really doesn't need much…"

"Why are we trying to turn Godzilla into a human in the first place?"

"So we can study him."

"But he's a monster. Won't he just walk around destroying things and knocking things down?"

"Who knows?"

"Naomi, you make no sense. This is stupid."

"I'm going to ask my cousin, Miki for advice on getting him to swallow it."

"Oh, okay. I'll work on the formula while your gone."

"Okay. See ya'."

Takageri slumped back in his chair. "She's insane."