Fan Fiction ❯ Great Goddess Death ❯ Losing ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I sat alone in my new room. My long thick wavy black hair falling of the bed like a waterfall. My golden eyes were without emotion. 'I'm alone'I thought and tears streamed down my cheeks. My parents had been killed by my brothers gang. I was found sobbing next to my parents bodies ithadtook two police men to get me away from my poor dead parents. I knew my brother felt no sorrow over what he had had his gang do. I am 9 years old and without my real family. A nice couple who had one son had adopted me. I slowly got up of the bed and walked over to the door. 'Welcome the darkness' said the voice in my head said. I knew I was insane but everyone else didn't know that yet. I opened the door and went out of my room I was still in my pj's but I didn't care. I slowly went down stairs to the kitchen. My new brother was making himself a sandwich he was 13 only a few years older then me. He looked at me a gave me a warm smile I just stared at me and his smile turned into a sad face. "Why do you act so sad Raven" 'Because I am alone and I'm going insane' I wanted to say to him but I didn't "Because I don't feel mad or happy" I replied emotionlessly. My new brother just looked at me and shook his head sadly. I decided I didn't want anything from the kitchen anymore and went back to my room. 'I'm alone and completely empty' I thought sadly. I got back up on my bed and began quietly looking out the window at all the happy children playing 'Welcome the darkness' I sighed hating hearing that voice in my head 'Shut up!' I screamed at the voice in my mind. I didn't realize it but tears were slowly going down my cheeks. I knew my life would never be the same and I now had a deep longing to kill my real brother for what he had done. One day I will kill my real brother and maybe then all the sadness and hatred will go away. I curled into a fetal postion and fell into my first dreamless sleep that I knew wouldn't be my last one.

-Five years later-

I woke up from another dreamless sleep and went over to my dresser draw. I pulled out a pair of black baggy pants with upside down crosses on them and a black tangtop that said in glittery red letters "Death is just the beginning". I looked at myself in my full length mirror I was alittle too thin for my age and my skin was as pale as a ghost. No one in my middle school talked to me. They all always looked nervous and scared of me. I guess it's because I never smile and I always look emotionless. I put on black eyeshadow and some black lipstick. I was a living Death Goddess none of the other freaks in the middle school I went to would talk or hang out with me cause they thought I was scary. Openingmy door Iwent downstairs.My parents looked at my with sad faces and my brother shook his head sadly "Ya know sis if you'd smile more often and started wearing normalcloths maybe you'd attract some guys to you or at least make friends" I glared at him and he pulled a huge amount of distance between us both. I grabbed my bookbag and headed out the front door. 'Darkness, Silence, and Death are the only friends I need' I thought and started to walk to the stupid middle school I went to. When I entered the school the head cheerleader came up to me her name was Liz and everyday she would ask me the same thing and I'd never give her an answer or even show her any emotion. "Why don't you show any emotion?" I decided today I'd allow her to get her answer and to allow everyone to finally here me speak "Because I have no use of emotions" everyone turned and stared at me in shock I walked away heading over to my locker got my shit out and started walking to homeroom as the bell rang. I bumped into one of the teachers. I looked up only to see Mr.Owen my history teacher. I got up and walked off to homeroom acting like it never happened.

I want at least 5 reviews please before I write the next chapter.