Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Bloody Fight ❯ Here it comes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Harry was leaning out his window.He was thinking of his school,the school that brought happiness to his life.Harry looked up at the moon.He smiled when he thought of how it looked over his school.

Why was he thinking so much about his school even Harry didn't know.Yes it was true that he always wanted to get back there as soon as he could,but this summer he had an irresistable urge to get back there.Harry had a feeling that somthing exciting was going to happen but he didn't know what it was.

Harry let out a sad sigh as he thought about this.All the magic,all the wonder,was back at his school calling his name.

Just then Harry herd footsteps coming up the stairs.Oh great,Harry thought,Thats all I need is to get caught out of bed.

Before Harry could climb into bed his uncle came storming in.

"What the devil are you doing in here,your making a racket,"bellowed his uncle.

"Sorry,sir,I don't know how I'm making much noise by standing here,but I'll got to bed now,"said Harry.

"Why were you out of bed in the first place,night is for sleep,but I guess abnormal twits like you are nocturnal,"yelled his uncle.

Just then Harry's uncle reached for Harry's belt that lie forgotten on the dresser.The door stay wide open and if Harry was fast enough he could make a run for it,but Harry just figured it would make it worse for him.

"You'll pay for this one,boy,"said his uncle with an eveil smile spreading across his face.

Harry gulped,then shut his eyes waiting for his punishment to come.