Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Bloody Fight ❯ Relain ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"We need to get to bed,it's 1:00a.m."Said the girl.

"I know",said Draco,"see you guys in the morning."

"Night."

Harry and the girl were left there sitting at a table, that could sit at least 15 others, in a room that was glowing a strange silver glow.

"So,"Harry began,"I never got your name."

"It's Relain."

"Oh,thats a nice name,"Said Harry forceing a smile.

"Is your's Potter?"Relain asked.

"That would be my last name,"Said Harry,"My first name is Harry."

"Good,I don't like,Potter,that much as your first name."Replied Relain.

Harry smilied at her.Harry had a very strange feeling when he was around her,a warm feeling inside.But why?He wondered.

Maybe it was because she was a girl,no,that's not right,Hermione was a girl and he never had this feeling around her.

"Dammit!"Yelled Harry

"Excuse me?"Asked Relain.

"Sorry",said Harry in an unusually high voice.And he was glad it was so dark so she couldn't see his flushed face.

"Are you ok?"Asked Relain.

"Yes,I mean no!"Piped Harry.

"Harry,what's going on?"

Harry let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his messy,jet black,hair,"It's just,I don't know,but I do know that I like you alot and I'm looking forward at spending time with you at Hogwarts."

"Really?"

"Yeah,you are a very kind person.I just want to know are you related to Draco?"Asked Harry.

"No!What gave you that ideal!"Laughed Relain.

"Well you're at his house so I just assumed,but I'm wrong."Sighed Harry.

"Very wrong,"snaped Relain.

"So what are you doing here?"Asked Harry.

Harry saw that Relain's eyes got watery,and a tear ran down her face,then some more.

Harry put his hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away.Relain rested her head in Harry's palm.

That feeling came back to Harry but he ignored it and spoke.

"That bad,huh?"

Relain nodded then flung her arms around Harry and sobbed into his chest.

The feeling Harry had was so strong he felt ready to die but insted embraced Relain back,running his fingers through her golden hair,and pulled her even closer to him.

"shhh,it's ok,"whispered Harry trying to comfort her.

"T-Thanks Harry."

Relain got out of Harry's grip and dried her eyes,"I think I should go to bed now and so should you."

"I will,just not now,see you in the morning."Said Harry

"Night."