Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the many schools. ❯ Part one, chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part one: Italy

A/n: This is my first non anime ficcie on Media Miner, I might put this on FF.net soon, but i dont know. Well, please enjoy and review! I'm gonna put the dictionary of words that might be used up here so you guys can understand.

Perché: Why?

Quando: When

Che cosa: What

Quale: which.

Come: How

Chi: Who

Per piacere/Per favore: Please.

(Mille) Gratzi: Thank you (very much)

Mi Scusi: Excuse me

Posso...: May eye?...

Salve: Hello

Buonasera: Good evening.

Buonanotte: Good night

Ciao: Hi

Arrivederci: Good bye.

A presto: See you soon.

Si: Yes

No: no

Buona fortuna: Good luck

Buon appetito: Enjoy the meal!

Buon viaggio: Have a safe journey!

Buon compleanno: Happy birthday!

Il mattino: morning

Il pomeriggio: afternoon

La notte: Night

Ieri: Yesterday

Oggi: today

Domani: tomorrow

Thats about all you should need to know, if I put any more words then the character will usually explain them. Arrivederci!

*In Italy*

Elena Montegrelo looked at her brother impatiently.

"Lorenzo get up" she said. He buried himself even more into his sheets.

"No" he mumbled.

"Fratello, brother, remember when I said remember to get some sleep tonite, because the big day is domani?" Lorenzo nodded from under the covers.

"Si" he said. "Perché?" his head poked out of the covers.

"Well, oggi is domani Lorenzo" she said.

"No kidding Lene" he said bringing his head back underneath the covers.

"Thats it, you know, if we didnt have the same mother I would make you get out of bed; but since Io (I) cant do that-"

"Gee, E'un peccato, thats a shame" Lorenzo said sarcastically.

"Since I cant do that" Lene said slowly. "I'm gonna get someone that will" she said. "Giovanna!?" she called. A girl around her age came into Lorenzo's room, her blond hair swished with every move she made.

"Si?" she asked.

"Get my fratello out of this bed" Lene said. Giovanna gave a lopsided salute.

"Sure thing Lene, I'll do what I can" she got out her wand and pointed it at Lorenzo.

"Gabiousa volo!" she said. Silver sparks emitted from her wand as Lorenzo rolled off of his bed and landed on the floor. "I might have said it wrong" she said itching her arm nervously as Lorenzo continued to be punched around by an invisible arm.

"Thanks, that'll wake him up" Lene said.

"No problem" Giovanna walked out of the room as Lene muttered a spell for Lorenzo to stop being punched.

"Learned your lesson?" she asked.

"Yeah, never let Giovanni Losiello near me again" he said.

*Later that morning*

"Hurry up Lorenzo!" Lene was again waiting for her big brother to get down to the common room, they were late for the introduction. Those british students were coming today.

"Okay!" Lorenzo came downstairs in his best robes. "How do I look?" he asked. He was wearing navy school robes and his school uniforms underneath.

"Good enough, now come on" Lene dragged her brother down the stairs of the common room, into the long twisting hallways of the school.

"Ah! Our two best students have finally appeared!" Signora Altadonna said. "Please sit, as I was saying, this is Signore Dumbledore from Great Britain, he has blessed us with bringing forty students from Hogwarts to our school"

"Mille gratzi Signore Dumbledore" the students said.

"Okay, now the students shall be sorted into the houses that resmble the ones that they are in at their school" Signora Altadonna said, she smiled a big toothy smile. "Gryffindors shall be Leons, Slytherins shall be Tartaruga, Hufflepuffs shall be maiale and Ravenclaws shall be L'uccello" she said smiling another big toothy smile. "Now, everyone seat and buon appetito!" she begun to eat her food.

"Signora Altadonna needs major psychiatric help" Giovanna whispered to Lene as they started eating the steak and poured the grape wine into their goblets. The british students looked puzzled at the rabbit they were supposed to eat on their side.

"Not to mention she needs some plastic surgery" Lene hissed through her teeth as the tall headmistress stalked through the tables checking on every exchange student. She came to their table.

"Ah, Elena Montegrello" she said stopping at their side of the table. "Your friends over there are having trouble eating" she said nodding towards the english students.

"But we dont know them" Giovanna said.

"Well, get to know them okay, because they'll be staying with us for two months" Signora Altadonna said with a forced smile on her face. She swiftly left the table.

"Well, I'm full what do you think?" Lene asked.

"I'm pretty tired myself" Giovanna said. Truth be told, they were just trying to excape the wrath of Altadonna.

*

A/n: Okay. Well theres the first chapter, I'm going to bed right now. But please review. P.S. Every part will contain a few chapters, this is chapter one. So wait patiently for chapter two!