Fan Fiction ❯ Healing Angel ❯ Fruit of thy womb... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi ya. Instead of Raziel coming back after thousands of years, lets just pretend he returned after eleven years. Okay! Enjoy! Oh also! The language you'll see soon is Italian. Gah! Just think it's another vampirism language! ^.^

***

Raziel walked among the decaying empire of Kain's. His body torn. His organs gone. A blue flesh covered him. He wore a cowl that hid his jawless mouth. His eyes glowed with a white light of revenge.

Raziel swung his Soul Reaver at an apposing vampire and watched it fall to the ground. He then found a warp point that took him to the Spectral realm.

"Raziel. There is one thing you must do in order to proceed to Kain," the Elder God spoke to him.

"What is this now? I am ready to fulfill my revenge!" Raziel spoke in utter disgust.

"Listen to all the sounds of the empire. They shall guide you Raziel," Elder God spoke before Raziel shifted back to the Material realm. Raziel began to run toward Kain's quarters.

"Sounds of the empire, hah! Who does that fool play me for?" Raziel mumbled. No sooner did his ears pick up a strange lullaby. Raziel stopped to listen.

Ritornato a me il mio caro amico...

Attendo il vostro arrivo...

Ritornato a me il mio caro amico... Raziel...

Attendo il vostro arrivo...

The voice was that of a woman's. She said his name in her mad little lullaby.

Who is that?

Raziel followed the voice down corridors. He came to a stop at a door. He could feel heat coming from inside the room. Quietly, he opened the door and slipped inside.

Inside the room was some sort of hot spring. Raziel heard water splash and he hid behind a pillar near the water. The woman he had heard was inside the water.

Raziel shifted so he was a little more comfortable. His movement made a rock fall into the water. Water splashed again and he heard footsteps of retreat out of the water.

"Who's there?!" the woman asked angrily. She must have pulled some sort of clothing on her.

"Show yourself!" she shouted again.

Damn it! Why am I being so careless about concealing myself?!

Raziel remained silent and motionless. He could hear the woman breathing heavily.

"I'm not going to counsel you again!" she whispered in a way. Raziel could tell she was scared.

"Please. Reveal yourself to me," the woman asked in utter apprehension now. Raziel figured he should make himself known.

"I am Raziel, Reaver of souls," he said aloud to the woman. She gasped but quickly stood and looked around some of the pillars.

"You lie!" she mumbled to herself. He has the same voice as the Raziel she lost to the Abyss…but it couldn't be him.

"Woman, what is you name?" Raziel asked her next.

"I am Althea, healer of Kain's empire," she said in disgust as she thought of Kain. Raziel was taken aback.

Is she still alive?! That's mad! Kain spared her life?!

Raziel stepped out from behind the pillar. He stood in a short of straight position. Althea gasped. It was Raziel. She just knew it. Even by just looking at the symbols on his cowl did she know.

Raziel saw many changes in the woman he once knew as a silent child with the gift of healing. Her hair has grown to the back of her knees and she has grown to his shoulders. Althea gained an aristocratic appearance but one thing distracted him…

"Althea. You are with child?" Raziel asked in some what disgust. The thing that distracted him was Althea's swollen abdomen he could see under her gown.

Althea stood back. Her hand on her belly.

"I am Raziel," she said in a calm tone. Raziel brandished the Soul Reaver gently. Althea was ready for him to strike her dead but he didn't.

"I presume its Kain's child?" Raziel asked. Althea narrowed her eyes. She tossed her head in disgust.

"No! I'd stab myself by now if it was!" she turned her head and showed her face in confusion. "You do not know who gave me this child I carry?"

"Should I?"

"Not now," Althea said quickly as she shifted weight to her left leg.

"How did you survive? I saw you die!" Althea asked. Raziel remained silent.

"I demand an answer!" she yelled again. The was a sharp bang on the door.

"Open this door at once!" a man's voice yelled. Althea took a hold of Raziel's arm and pushed him to a hiding spot. She quickly straightened herself out and walked briskly to the door. She opened it.

"Master Melchiah," Althea said with a small bow. Raziel was in aw as he was in the presence of his youngest brother.