Fan Fiction ❯ I Can't Believe I Fell in Love... ❯ Why HIM?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Can't Believe I Fell in Love...



A/N:This is a story I thought up of when my brother said that he wouldn't play games that day and then did by accident -_-;...*ahem* Yea...Well, here it goes. Hope you like it and will review soon ^_________________^ And please no flames T_T



Summary:

"I will not fall in love. I will never, never, never, never, ever, fall in love!" She shouted at him.

Speak of the devil...

She fell in love...

And speak of the devil again...

It was with Satan's creation himself...



Crappy summary, but I thought it was kinda amusing...^_^


(Dis)Claimer: All characters, events, and the plot in this story is Copyright © BlaqueDragons(aka SilvurFeenix). Any distribution of this, without permission, is strictly prohibited.



Chapter One
Why him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Shut UP! You are so annoying! Just leave me the hell alone!"

Meet Joanna Springs. A spoiled, rich, snobby, bitch who thinks money is everything.

"Maybe I don't want to. Ever heard of that Springs?"

Now, meet Damien Maxwell. Another spoiled, rich, snobby, asshole who also thinks that money is what makes the world go round.

Oh joy...just two more asswipes who think they're better than anyone else...what fun this story will be...

"Damnit Maxwell! If you don't leave me alone, I swear to freaking god I will hit you with my binder!" She growled at the handsome teen.

"Whatever." Damien replied smoothly.

Joanna pointed an accusing finger at him and yelled,

"You, are nothing but a dumb dolt! I loathe god for giving you birth!" With that said, Joanna turned her heel and stomped away.

What? All I did was ask her how she gained so much weight. Was that so wrong? Damien pondered as he smirked at her retreating form.

He chuckled as he ran a few fingers into his perfect jet-black hair, his icy blue eyes glistening with amusement.

He grinned toothfully, showing off his flawless white teeth, then walked to catch up with her.

As he approached her, he swore that she was about to burst.

He looked deeply into her brown eyes and opened his mouth but was quite rudely interrupted as Joanna signaled him to stop...

*Ahem*...excuse me. Let me explain more thoroughly. Joanna's fist + Damien's eye = One hell of a bruise tomorrow.

He stumbled back and touched his eye gingerly.

Cursing, Damien looked back at Joanna, only to find her smirking and blowing off her perfectly manicured nails.

That bitch... Damien thought angrily as he grabbed her wrist and slammed her into the navy blue lockers of Weilding Water's High.

*Ahem*...once again, let me explain. Weilding Waters Highschool for the Rich and the Talented, was also known as, Weilding Waters Highschool for the Cursed and the Punished. Not a school parents that actually cared for their kid would send off to. But, alas, the almighty Springs and Maxwell's just wanted them to go away. So they decided to drop their kid off here, at W.W. The school with the water fountain as a maskot, the school where almost all the teachers hated their students, and the school we could all call a second hell...

Yea, Weilding Waters was a perfect place to send these two asswipes to...

"Let go of me damnit!" Joanna flinched as he continued adding pressure to her wrist. Cringing, she started to kick around, but to no avail.

"I could get you expelled from this school you know..." He said with his British accent.

Jo glared hard at him.

"And I can get you plastic surgery, you really need it might I add. Now, let me go!" She spat out venomously.

Damien glared at her and slapped her across the cheek. Not too hard, but not too lightly either.

Joanna stood there shocked, but then her shock quickly turned into anger and fustration.

No one slaps Joanna Dreflin Springs and lives to tell the tale. I'll make no exception with this asshole... Joanna thought bitterly.

She kneed Damien in the stomach.

The results you ask?

Damien lurching back, holding his stomach.

And Joanna?

Joanna was laughing at the poor soul...

Yep...two stupid, idiotic asswipes that will never learn...

Damien coughed and his eyes narrowed into dangerously small slits.

He then laughed.

He laughed?

Yea, he laughed.

Laughed like he was given laughing gas, and a little too much might I add.

Joanna looked at him like he had gone mad, even though, through her eyes, he was already insane.

Joanna then realized something.

Well, actually, she realized it when a whole bucket of red paint was splattered on her from the second floor.

Her face was priceless.

It was absolutely priceless.

The look of distraught she wore was enough to make anyone die of laughter.

Joanna looked towards the upper floor.

There stood two of Damien's best buddies.

Kai Waine Hagerty, and Roy William Thomas.

Those three together were, in your eyes, along with the teachers, hell's finest creations.

And I mean fine in both ways.

Fine as in how they were never going to be topped as asses.

And fine as in how hot they were.

No, that was an understatement.

They were raised in hell, but was blessed with the looks of a god.

Kai had short, spickey black hair, streaked with blue in random places. His capturing grey eyes, and his deep alluring voice was enough to make any girl fall to their knees.

Roy had shaggy dark brown hair. He had an adorable dimple on his cheek and always joked around with everyone. Though, unlike the other two, he was oblivious to the fact that he had girls fawning over him twenty four seven.

Joanna glared at them before turning her head, dangerously slow and intimidating, to Damien, who had recovered from the fact that Jo was covered in blood red paint.

He's goin' down man. He's goin' DOWN! Joanna thought violently as she began to imagine herself putting Damien in a cannon and blasting him off into the sun, and laughing as his body slowly melted away, leaving his bones in ashes.

Unconciously, she began to laugh evilly...

Damien looked at her strangely before going back to laughing.

Joanna stopped a few minutes later and walked slowly to Damien, an annoyed and furious expression plastered on her pretty little face.

Then...

She smiled.

Yes, she smiled. And ever so sickeningly sweet at the teen.

Then, she clenched her hand into a fist and connected it with Damien's cheek.

That'll show him! She thought gleefully as Damien's shocked expression did not leave his face.

You could say that Kai and Roy had taken their chance to run away.

Actually, to be more exact, when they saw Joanna hit Damien, they ran like chickens without a head. It was embarrassing and practically humilating to see the two of some of the hottest guys in Weilding Waters to run like that.

Too lost in her triumphant little mind, she didn't feel Damien push her back into a locker.

His ghost-like eyes were scaring her as he wiped her cheek from the scarlet colored paint.

He then traced her lips with a menacing smile on his lips.

Damien then let go of her.

"Go take a bath. You smell and you need that red off of you. It's so not your color." He said before turning his heel and walked off to find his posse.

"I ain't the only one Sherlock." Joanna muttered before grabbing her binder and heading off for her dorm.

As she was walking, she noticed that two of her best friends were talking. They had spotted her and walked over with a smirk.

"Damien?" Cecilia Monique Treelight asked her friend, a slight gleem of amusement shined in her light green eyes.

Joanna nodded glumly and walked with them to her room.

"Don't let him get ya down. Hey, at least he will pay attention to you. I'm still trying to catch the attention of Kai." Joanne Gya Tyna said, her brown eyes traveling down to her feet.

"Don't let Kai get you down either Jo. I'm sure he likes you by the way he stares at you all the time during biology and...well...all the classes you guys have together." Joanna smiled.

Jo raised a brow and sighed.

"Yea, but he looks at every girl that way." The three of them laughed.

Once she got to her door, she parted with the girls with a small group hug.

Fumbling with her pocket, she searched for her key, blowing her red colored bangs out of the way as she scratched away another piece of dried paint on her perfect, but short, black locks.

When she couldn't find it, she started to panic.

Dropping to her knees, she placed down her somewhat heavy backpack and looked through it.

It wasn't in there either.

She looked through it about eight more times before a deep voice came from behind her, filled with amusement.

"Looking for this Springs?" It said.

Joanna whipped her head around and her chocolate brown eyes connected with soft blue ones.

She glared at the speaker.

"Give me back my damned key Maxwell." She said.

A smirk played with his features.

"I don't know...you see, my roommate has just left for a birthday party and he took both my and his room key, so now I can't get in. And since your roomie is probably at some other person's place having wild sex yet again, I was wondering if you'd let me in. Ya know, as friends..." He grinned.

Joanna looked at him aghast for a minute.

"Maxwell, I might not respect Tina that much, but that was just cold. Oh yeah, you can just forget about me letting you in!"

Her eyes then fell on what he was wearing. She almost had to slap herself to keep from drooling.

He had on a white button up shirt that had it's first four buttons undone, and he had on black slacks along with a black tuxedo jacket slung over his shoulder.

His eyes shimmered with pure, 100% amusement as he saw her look him over.

"Like what you see? I can show you more if you let me in..." He purred.

Joanna walked up to him and slapped him for what seemed to be the umpteenth time that day.

She snatched away the key he had in his hand and then slapped him again muttering something about Ill-conceited, perverted, asshole's.

As she undid the lock, she walked in, and made a gesture with her finger, telling Damien to come in.

He, of course, smirked like a maniac before walking over.

But, life did not seem to like him...

Just as he reached the door and was about to step in, he felt the door smacking itself against his perfectly formed face.

Damien glared at the door and rubbed his nose slightly.

Why do I put up with her again? Damien asked himself as he walked away.

He then smiled a true smile. The first he's had for the last two weeks.

Oh yea...maybe it's because I'm deeply in love with her...

He then chuckled and walked away, and into his room.

This was going to be a inhumanly long year...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N:I know it sucks, but bare with me here! I can't seem to make a good chapter anymore...*cries*

Ah well. Please review! No flames though, they make me feel bad...T_T