Fan Fiction ❯ In Bondage ❯ The Confession ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
1 Part 8:The Confession

Samantha rode aimlessly through the plain. She silently wished Jack the best of luck here. This was his time; he could be without her, a person from the future.

"Samantha!"

/No, it couldn't be./

Indeed, it was Jack. He had followed her.

Jack stopped her horse and got off his.

"Samantha, why did you go?"

"Jack, there is no place for me here."

"Yes there is."

"I'd get in the way. No one wanted me around there, and you and I are even. I saved your life, you saved me from evil.''

"But."

"Give me one good reason why I should stay here."

That was a challenge to Jack, one Samantha thought he couldn't answer. He had an answer.

He tilted her head up, and kissed her gently on the lips.

Samantha looked surprised, but also she looked .happy.

The two broke, then Jack said, "You saved someone from death, then allowed him to follow you. Over time, that person came to love you, and would rather die than live without her. You helped him seal a master of darkness up, and he wants to thank you by asking you to stay with him forever, and that someone, is me. I love you, Samantha. Stay with me for the rest of your life, please."

Samantha merely watched him. Her eyes shone with happiness.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that. And you know what?"

He looked at her with a questioning look in his eyes.

"I love you too, Jack"

This time, their kiss was long and passionate.

The End.