Fan Fiction ❯ inu days at osaka high ❯ INTRO ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Days of Osaka High-V. 1
 
 
 
Moriakakuro is just your average teenage 7th grader. Oh! Did we mention that she has a past longer than a 100 year old prison's inmate rap sheet combined? She's only lived 12 years at that! Never allowed to have a party or friends, she is bound to break; but, how, is the question. She breaks down to her new transfer student, that's how! He's hot, charming, and RESERVED???? For who though? He turned down 32 girls on his first day of school for Christ sake! Find out Moriakakuro's history and how she finds love in all the most horrible places. How he finds out what he's to do, but, can he do it?
 
 
 
Inu Days of Osaka High-V. 1
Moriakakuro is just your average teenage 7th grader. Oh! Did we mention that she has a past longer than a 100 year old prison's inmate rap sheet combined? She's only lived 12 years at that! Never allowed to have a party or friends, she is bound to break; but, how, is the question. She breaks down to her new transfer student, that's how! He's hot, charming, and RESERVED???? For who though? He turned down 32 girls on his first day of school for Christ sake! Find out Moriakakuro's history and how she finds love in all the most horrible places. How he finds out what he's to do, but, can he do it?
Moriakakuro awoke to an empty box. Again! It sucked being so broke, but, she couldn't get a job. Her school and country wouldn't let her. She's only 12, in seventh, and not making the best of grades. She got ready with more of her materializing clothes and ran to the spring to wash. Living in the forest really helped conceal, protect, and feed her. She sang her age old song from her mother's line.
 
 
"Lost, I kill my family one by one.
Power raging in me from the earth it's self.
I destroy what my family had.
Kissing disaster-"
 
Stopping abruptly, when she heard foot steps, she ran in fear of her safe haven. Moriakakuro dressed and ran far and fast to school. Back pack slung in hand. When she was close to her school she slowed dramatically to her basic gothic pace, head down in shame for her bad deeds as a young child, and muting her voice to her head.
 
Just making it to her locker then to class, she heard her name called. She hated when others called her by her name, she was unfit for it in her eyes. Slowly turning around, she glanced up. There stood a god in her preference. 5' 6", silver eyes, black, natural, straight hair. Black baggy pants and a shirt that said "You make retards look like geniuses." She almost looked all the way up, but quickly remembered where she was...school.
 
"Moriakakuro say hello to your new boarding mate. Don't scare this one off like the last." Moriakakuro's eyes widened to the size of a frying pan. She fell down in a dead faint from all the shock!The guy ran and took her to the nurse. "I entrust her to you, Tyler Rehm." "Hai sir!" With that went onto check on This strange girl.
 
When he got there the girl just barely stirred from her sleep. He looked closer at her. She was drenched in sweat and rolling around viciously, as if she was having a sezour. This frightened him. He ran over to her. Hearing her stomach rumble, he lifted up her shirt slightly and the sight he saw made him even more affraid for this fainting girl. Her stomach was indented so far you could see the outline of all he organs. Scars lining her whole stomach. Looking self inflicted to him. He pulled up her shirt right before her breast. He saw the skin inbetween the ribs outlined the organs there. He wondered how long she had gone without food or with little food at that.
 
She then awoke springing upward. Tyler just barely got missed by the starteling jolt. "Shit. Not that dream again. How many dreams will it burden me? I already feel like shit. Why do I constantly have to be reminded of that." Moriakakuro wispered ever so slightly. Yet, Tyler still heard her. "Moriakakuro, you can speak?" Asked the strange boy. Shaking her head no as she lowered her head drastically. She calmed down majorly. " Yes, and my dog is a cat in training." Shaking her head yes she grabbed her notebook. Writing "Well, what an intresting cat that is, isn't it?" "I know your lieing. I can tell from your face. Now, why won't you speak?" Writiong "I don't diserve a voice." "Why not?" Writing on a sign "NOYB" and sticking it in his face to read clearly. " Well someone is touchy." Wrinting "I'll stay at my place. You stay at yours. Okay?"
 
"No, I'm intrested in you now. Usually I'd say no, but your a speical case. I've already told mom I'd bring home a person as a boarding mate. But, I want to see if your family abuses you and forgets to fed you." Writing "NO!!! I can't have anyone over. EVER!!! Just trust me I'm well taken care of." "I'll believe that when I see that. But as far as I see your not eating anything, by the looks of it, and you have scars on your stomach." Writing "I'll run away from you if you even try to follow me." " Ha! That's a laugh! I'm the very best person to sneak around and sneak up on someone. Plus, we've been hooked together by this rope. Or, now we are." He said as he hooked her to him by putting her part around her waist and locking it. Writing "Fine, but we're staying at your house, not mine." "Don't you need your shit from home and don't you have to tell your parents about you staying at my house?"Giving up she wrote in fustration "Fine. But, when we get there I'm taking this shitty belt off. Permanantly!" With a look of confusion on his face he asked "How?" She dug deep into her pocket she materialized the key. Moriakakuro waved it in his hot ass face.
 
He got up and said " You win! I won't come into your house. My names Tyler Rehm. Let's go I already know yours and everything you have on record." She got up when he unceramoniously jerked her endof the rope. They walked down to 3rd period, Grammer A.K.A. HELL. "Hey. I'm not gonna call you by your name. 'Kay? Good. 'Till you earn it you can't have it. I'm gonna call you chick instead." She nodded. 'That's right untill I earn my name I'm not to be called by it.' She thought darkly.
 
Grammar went uneventful. Then came choir. The teacher said ina nice way as she took attendance for all the students to stand and say hi to the new guy All did, except for Moriakakuro. "Okay class we need to start our praticing for our talent show. Up first is Moriakakuro. She's doing a family song they made up for fun called dishonorable. Go on up and drag your boarding mate up there too."
 
"Lost, I kill my family one by one.
Power raging in me from the earth it's self.
I destroy what my family had.
Kissing disaster multipul times.
I wish for my own funeral.
And for no one to be there.
The world dosen't need trash and thats what I am.
I'm planing my funeral.
About to die by my own hands.
Lost, I kill my family one by one.
Power raging through me from the Earth its self.
I slowly die."
 
The class broke out in a huge fit of clapping and hooting. "What's wronge with you all she's got scars on her stomach and sings about killing herself . You all encourage her on whn she's almost dead!" He pulled her shirt up to the bottom of her breast for all the class to see. There was a normal skinny girl, no bones showing no organs showing, just a flat well toned stomach. to the class. "What the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!" Pulling her shirt down she looked indignafied and let her spell go. Her shirt sunk in a little. She ran back to her seat and unlocked herself. Running away to the girls bathroom before anyone even blinked.
 
Running after her, Tyler grabbed her only to see her crying. "Is it because I found out?" "Find out what?" "That your a witch." " Ha! That's funny no. Let me go now." "Why." "cause I'm bout to release it's today. Now let me go." "Release what?" "My tears. Now let me go." She yelled loudy in his ear. He released her to hold his ears. Then she was running out of school passing her locker grabbing her stuff on the way out.
 
He raced after her almost reaching her only to be flung away by pure power. Just getting back up and following her to a cave that had a barrier on it. She used an illusion on it of a rock blocking the entrance of the cave. She yelled as she let all her excess energy leave her. When she was finished she was on the ground thinking of all the last times she released her power. Falling asleep she let her barrier fall and the rock disapper. In dashed Tyler to find her crying in her sleep. He hooked her back onto him and picked her back up of the ground. Taking her home to his house after gathering her stuff. He relized that while he wandered around this property that it was his. Plus a burnt down home with bones and Skulls of humans covered slopply in dirt. Not t5o mention it looked like someone lived in these ruins. Who?