Fan Fiction ❯ June ❯ The Wedding Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

June

By Houou Kazoku-Kaga and Kaede Nakamura

Ch 6: The Wedding Battle

5 June 2001

"You're scared to death."

"I am not."

"Are too."

"Are not!"

"Are too."

"Fine! I'm scared! All right?!"

Sakai was scared to death. He was about to marry the most beautiful angel in the universe, and it still hadn't sunk into his head. He was also going insane, because Kaga had six of the tetsujin battle in Kitchen Stadium. And guess who were the judges?

The soon to be newlyweds, Jou Etsuo (Sakai's best man), someone Kumiko know as the maid of honor, and the priest. Their names aren't important.

"Arrgh!" Sakai ran out of the room, only to be shoved back in by the resident bodyguard, Kobe.

"Nuh-uh-uh, can't see the bride!"

_____________________________-

Finally, the battle was over, the food was hustled over to the judges tables for later, and everyone took their places, also thanking whatever deity they worshipped that they convinced Kaga not to air this.

Sakai stood at his place and waited. Then Jou and Houou (indignant as hell because she's wearing as a dress) pulled back the curtains.

Kumiko stood in her kimono, grinning like mad.

She walked down the Iron Road for the second time and the priest stepped up.

He read the vows, but Sakai and Kumiko did not hear them. They had mesmerized each other. Reminiscent of Chapter 1, Morimoto and Michiba had to shake them to say the "I do" part.

When they heard 'you may now kiss the bride', they were only too happy to oblige