Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ New Characters and a Phantom ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2: New Characters and a Phantom.



“Wh-where am I?”
Trex thought. “I-I thought I was at the boring Toxic Waste Fields. And then I…I fell in. That’s right…” Suddenly, a strange voice interrupted Trex.

“Trex…” it echoed. “Set me free!” it yelled. The entire Toxic Waste Fields exploded. In the midst of the billowing smoke, a strange figure emerged. Shadows of a pair of wings emerged from his back. The figure looked around for an instant, and then flew away. People emerging from the Fields only caught a glimpse of his face. His golden-like hair swirled around his head and he was wearing black all over. The police searched the area and found no trace of the figure. Soon, it was discovered that a student was missing. The police decided to go over to Trex’s house.

Meanwhile, at the factory that makes Covers and Pillows…


"Huff, huff… I got away!” he yelled. Suddenly, a beeping noise came from his watch. He swirled into a ball and disappeared. Trex reappeared from the glowing ball.

“Whoa, I’m back! Who was that strange guy? Oh well, I guess it doesn’t really matter.” Trex started to walk back to his house when he ran into a girl who had pink hair. (Sort of like one of the anime girls…)

“Uh…um, hi! I-I’m T-Trex and I-I w-was j-just wanting to know if that maybe…are you lost?” he stuttered.


“Hee, hee… No, I’m not lost,” she said in a pretty voice.

“Oh well, anyway, I’m Trex and I…oh wait, I already said that. What I meant to say is-”

“Hi! I’m Sakura. Usually no one ever talks to me. You’re the nicest boy I’ve ever met.” Trex blushed.

“Well thanks, I guess… Anyway, do you think that we could…ah!!!” Trex suddenly grabbed his head and started to shake it up and down. “I-I-it’s him again…” Trex shuddered and started to lift off into the sky.

“Holy cow, you can fly?!” Sakura asked.

“Oh Trexy, let me out!” the voice said. A huge light surrounded Trex and then totally blew to pieces. Where Trex was originally standing was now a tall man with gold hair and black clothes.

“Hi. I’m Dark, the Juvenile Angel.”