Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ A Juvenile Angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: A Juvenile Angel.


“Where did the boy I was just talking to go?” she asked.

“Ah, who cares about him? I’m finally free!”

“Well…you wanna go on a date?” she asked him.

“Um…what’s a date?” he asked.

“Are you trying to be funny?”

“No… I seriously don’t know what a date is.”

“Well… I guess I’ll just have to show you!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him away to a cookie shop. They went in and sat down.

“Ok, first we order!” Sakura ordered a double chocolate supreme with chocolate sprinkles on top and Dark ordered just a regular cookie. He shoved it down his throat and chugged down the glass of milk he ordered.

“So Dark, where do you come from?” she asked.

“Me? The farthest reaches of space near galaxy 2982 X-C-12.”

Okaaaay… Anyway, what was your childhood like?”

“Well, I ran away from my parents when I was 5 and stayed with a bunch of idiots until I was 20. Then, when I was 55, I was challenged to a duel with an angel and I won, so he gave me angel-like powers. When I turned 105, everybody gave me a nickname and started to call me the Juvenile Angel. When I was 215, I-”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, just how old are you?” she asked.

“5,286,333,824 years old. Why do you ask?”

“Wha???” *Sakura faints*

“Was it something I said?” At that moment, the watch on Dark’s wrist went off again. A huge whirlwind swirled around him and Trex was back.

“Oh no, this can’t be good.” Trex muttered in shock