Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ The State Park ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Juvenile Angel
#2: Good and Evil
By: Jal


Chapter 6:The State Park.


"Um..." Trex started, "I...don't...know..."

"Well, we've gotten somewhere!" Trex sat down on the ground and then started to daydream about Sakura. As the day passed by, so did a strange looking fellow with white wings coming out from behind his ears.

"D-Dark? Am I going insane or am I seeing things?"

"Both!"

"Oh, shut up." Trex started to walk toward him, but suddenly, an ice-cream truck passed in front of him. The next thing he knew, the guy was gone.

Later that night...

Trex was pacing at a rapid pace on his bedroom floor.

"Man, what am I gonna do?! We've gotta be there in 10 minutes! WE'VE!!!!"

"Careful Trex, you might be fretting...PTTH what am I talking about, you ARE fretting!!"

Trex punched himself and yelled, "Shut up, Dark!"

Dark yelled back, "Well, let's just go there and see what she says, then!!"

At El State parko...(State park...)

"Man, where IS Trex?!" Sakura said with a mad tone in her voice. She then looked up and saw Trex falling from the sky.

"Sorry, I'm late! My stupid mom set the clock back an hour!" Trex said as he hit the ground.

"And WHERE is your friend?!!?" She said in a crude voice.

"RIGHT HERE!!!!!" Dark yelled as he flew down and landed right next to Trex.