Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Crazy, Paradic, and Stupid ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Chapter 7: Crazy. Parodic. Stupid. What More Explains Him?


"Whoa! How the crap??? Err, um, uh, I mean...meet Dark. Crazy. Parodic. Stupid. What more could explain him?"

"Can it, candy man." Dark retorted.

"Do I look like I wear some stupid, colorful hat that spins round and round singing, "sniarb rof strat kcohs tog ev'uoy?!" Trex asked.

"Where in all of god's green goodness did you invent THAT?!" Dark asked, as if Trex was psycho and had lost it.

"It says, "You've got shock tarts for brains" backward." Trex said cheerfully.

Sakura looked really mad now. So she yelled, "Would you two idiots SHUT UP?!?!?!?!"

Dark and Trex quickly turned around and looked at Sakura. She was tapping her foot and shaking her head, making her pink hair swoosh in all directions.

"This is getting boring, you two," She said, "let's go get a cookie or something!"

A few minutes later...

Sakura and Trex were walking through the park holding hands. Dark was walking a little to the left, keeping his eyes peeled for ferrets.

"So, Sakura..." Trex started. "Do you like me, or Dark?"

"Wha--?" Sakura slightly blushed and then kept silent for a little while. Finally, she said, "Well...I guess...I like--"

A guy who flew by with white wings coming out from behind his ears suddenly cut off Sakura.

Trex's face turned to a sort of scared look. "Y-You're...the guy from before!!!"

"Yes...it was me...my name is Kero, and I am from Utah."

..............................???

"What?" Trex said while staring blankly at Kero. "Utah...You're from...Utah...?"

"Yes, that's what I said isn't it?"

"Yeah," Trex started, "but...couldn't you be more mysterious and like say you're from outer space...or the 5th dimension...or from down the street? But from Utah? Sheesh..."

"SHUT UP! I'LL TEACH YOU TO RESPECT ME!!!!!!!" Kero conjured a dark ball and threw it at Trex.

Dark quickly jumped in front of Trex.

"Move it, Trex!" Dark shouted while he threw an energy ball at it.

Both energy attacks met, discharged, and then disappeared.