Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Sakura's Diary ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]






Chapter 8: Sakura's Diary.

Trex looked around for Dark, but it was no use. The smoke blocked his view. Minutes later, after repeatedly yelling, “Dark! Where are you?!”, he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him from the ‘smoke area.’

“Ouch! Let me go!” Trex tugged and tried to get away, but it was no use. Seconds later, the person tossed him up into a window. He looked around and realized he was in a girl’s room. He found a decorated book on the bed that read:





~ Sakura’s Diary ~


Read and expect pain from my foot!


Trex opened it up and started to read what Sakura wrote. (Trex was about to learn the phrase, “Two little words you do NOT wanna hear come out of Sakura’s mouth----“Dear Diary,"----)



Dear Diary,January, 2015

Guess what, Diary? Yep, you’re right (I wonder how you knew...)! Anyway, I’m setting a new record for eating double mountain fudge cookies today! Oh, and also I met a strange guy out in the street last night walking home from psychotherapy! Then he disappeared, and I met another guy that was over 5 billion years old! Okay…………………………& #8230;…………so bye!


Dear Diary,January, 2015


Hey Diary! Guess what I--? Hey how'd you know? Are you some psycho possessed book? Anyway, I've been doing a lot of thinking since that night I met Trex (that's his name, by the way...). And I also want to re-meet the strange Dark guy I went on a date with! Well, anyway, I gotta go save my cat from drowning...from toilet water...in a bathroom...in a grocery store...on top of a semi... Well you don't wanna know the rest!



Dear Diary,January, 2015


Diary, guess-Okay, now I wanna know how you know what I'm gonna say, you crazy, mental Diary alien.... THING! Anyway, I'm going out to meet Trex and Dark later on tonight. Sooooooooo....Can you keep a secret? I think I'm in love...Eww, gross, no, not with Trex! I mean with...the cookie guy-I mean Dark.


Trex slammed shut the Diary and felt kinda woozy.

"Jeez, didn't Sakura ever think that I had feelings for her???" Trex thought.

Trex suddenly heard a cracking sound against the window. He went and opened it up and got hit in the face with a rock.

"Trex!" Dark yelled. "I've been trying to get you outta there for hours! I called the police, firemen, robbers and a taxi cab to come save you, but no one answered!"

"But...I'VE ONLY BEEN IN HERE FOR FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled back.

"Oh..."