Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Light ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]








Chapter 9: Light.

“Say, Dark!” Trex yelled.

“What, nutcase?” Dark yelled up at him.

“Who’s the idiot that tossed me up in Sakura’s room?!” Trex yelled back.

“God!” Dark yelled happily.

“No, seriously, who tossed me in the window?” Trex yelled back, impatient.

“Um, I dunno,” Dark yelled stupidly.

“Well, enough of that! Guess what I just read?” Trex yelled loudly.

“The back of a milk carton?” Dark asked.

“No, you idiot! Sakura’s Diary!” Trex yelled.

He suddenly noticed Sakura (riding on the back of a cookie truck) passing by.

“What?!?!?!” Sakura frantically shouted. “How could you... you... FREAK! What kind of a PERVERT reads a girl’s Diary?!?!”

Falling from the sky, Kero suddenly made a reappearance, smoking and emitting ash. (Like a volcano!) Kero rudely pointed his finger at Trex, hanging halfway out the window, and gave him a rude hand gesture.

“How DARE you! You thought I was powerful then wait till you see... LIGHT!!!” Kero yelled.

Kero spread his feet apart and his body lit up gold. Green and red swirling lights swirled around him and the next second he was gone. Standing in his place was a guy with hair like Dark but it was black. He wore blue jeans that had been painted white and a dark blue shirt that was way oversized on his body.

"So...we meet again Dark...I am Light from galaxy X-C-12!" Dark gasped after he said that.

"But I live near there..." Dark said silently.

"You know this guy Dark?" Trex asked. Suddenly Dark's watch started to wind out of control. It blew to pieces and a flash of light bound him and Trex together again. They watched as Light charged up for an attack.

"You have no idea what's coming to you!!!" Light yelled as he charged up in the air towards Trex. He then emitted a giant energy particle from his hand and tossed it towards Trex! (Is it the end???)