Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ The Story of Good and Evil ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]









Chapter 10: The story of Good and Evil.


"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ball flew towards Trex and started emitting green smoke and making a whistling sound as if it were being stopped. Right before it hit Trex it stopped in it's tracks and disappeared.

Light stared blankly at what happened. "What the f-"

"H-HAA!!!!!" A strange man from atop Sakura's house yelled. "So my energy discharge worked, eh?"

"Who are you?" Trex asked curiously.

"Can't you tell Trex? It's me your dad!" He said.

There was suddenly a loud screeching noise from down the street. Trex's mom, Noel (That's her name by the way...) suddenly tore down the street towards them (Passing a corvette doing 80).

"D-Dad?"

"L-Lavet?" -Noel

"Who???" -Dark. (Owl...ha, ha)

"SHUT UP!!!! You idiots can have your reunion later in the other world after I KILL you!!!!!!" Light shouted.

Light lit up and then blew into a million pieces, making an explosion so big it blew up half the city! (Typical...)



Legends of Long Ago...

Long ago a legend of the Juvenile Angel was spread. For he had finally defeated the evil one that haunted us for so long. So the evil one, Light, was sealed for eternity, never to be released until The Juvenile Angel was rediscovered. Haunting us all, were his final words: "I'll come back I swear on my grave and then I'll destroy you, DARK!!!"

"AHH!" Trex screamed. He looked around and noticed he was back in his room. Was it all a dream? Trex her something coming from downstairs that sounded like giggling. He put on fresh clothes and went down to see whom it was. He stepped down from the stairs and into the living room and suddenly Sakura and Dark sitting on the coach.

"Hey Sakura!"

"What?"

"Kiss me!"

"What?!?! Why?"

"C'mon Trex isn't around!"

"Well okay!"

Trex's arms and legs froze. He couldn't move. His head swelled up and his body was on fire. His eyes strained, trying to move and his heart started to beat really fast. He tried to quickly jump in the way, but not a single muscle would move, until KISS...he was too late.


To be continued...


Some crazed Raven says, "Will Trex kill Dark? Will Sakura be mad at herself? Will Dark catch the ferret? I. DON'T. CARE!!!