Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Korchi ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Chapter 13: Korchi.
 
That next day...
 
Trex's heart sprang to life that next morning as he woke up. He was so exited because of what Sakura had told him last night.
 
Flashback...
 
"Boy Trex this sure was a great night! Well I'm going to go on ahead and fly home. See ya!"
 
Dark flew off. Trex stared nervously at Sakura. He soon turned his head because he was afraid she was going to say something like, "Alert your gaze before I alert my foot!", but she didn't. He noticed they were still holding hands. Right about now Trex couldn't be happier. He now had a giant grin on his face.
 
"And WHAT is that grin for?!"
 
Trex quickly dropped his grin.
 
"I'm sorry Trex...I guess I'm still a little mad from what happened earlier."
 
"It's okay. If I were you I'd do the same thing. Except...I'd probably destroy a city or something while I was doing it. I'm surprised Cheapsville is still in one piece. (Cheapsville is the name of the city...)"
 
Sakura looked down at the ground for a few moments. Then, she took a deep breath, and said it.
 
"Actually Trex...the truth is I actually...like you."
 
End of Flashback...
 
Trex ran down his stairs and into the kitchen. After eating some breakfast he ran outside, and then to school. While on the way to school he called out Dark.
 
"Hey. whatcha want?"
 
"To talk to someone on the way to school. It's kinda boring without ya."
 
"Yeah I know-"
 
Trex suddenly stopped as a giant square block landed in front of him. The top suddenly popped off and man dressed in black smoking a cigarette jumped out.
 
"Dark...been a long time, bro."
 
"Korchi...what are you doing here on Earth?"
 
"You know just coming by and seeing my relatives and crap. What have you been up to?"
 
"Shut up. Why are you really here? Did mom and dad send you?"
 
"Mom and dad are dead bro. Someone very powerful sent me is all I can say. Oh and by the way, I'm dead too!"
 
Korchi was right. Either that or living with 3 chunks of wood for a heart was a new style.
 
"Truth be told I was sent here to kill you, bro. So, whenever you're ready to die is good for enough for me."
 
Dark looked down at the ground. Then, he blew some of his hair out of his face and said, "Whatever."