Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Reeku? ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Chapter 15: Reeku?
 
That next day...
 
Trex woke up that next morning to the smell of waffles. He jumped down the stairs and into the kitchen where he saw his mom making them.
 
"Hey Mom! Boy I sure do like waffles in the morning!"
 
"I know that's why I'm making them. Dark's gone by the way. He told me not to tell you where he was going though."
 
"Grr...I guess I'll just have to wait then. Hey, I know! I'll go over to Sakura's house! See ya!" Trex happily ran out the door and over to Sakura's place.
 
After a few moments of banging on her door Sakura opened it.
 
"Hey Trex what's up?"
 
"Not much. Apparently Dark's gone somewhere so, I decided to come over here!"
 
"Oh...well okay! Let's go walk in the park!"
 
At the State Park...
 
Trex and Sakura were now walking through the park holding hands. They sat down on a near-by bench. The started to talk for a while...then they stopped. After a few seconds of silence Sakura spoke up.
 
"Trex...?"
 
"Yeah...?"
 
"Err, hem...would-would you go out-"
 
"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" A voice from the right yelled.
 
"Kero?" Sakura asked.
 
"Don't do it Sakura! Don't ask Trex...the question. YOU DON'T REALLY DO YOU?!"
 
"What? What in the world are you talking about?!?!"
 
"You're way to hot to date a low life like Trex!"
 
"You're one to talk Kero!" Trex yelled. "You're the low life! You tried to kill Dark!"
 
"Shut up! I did-"
 
"THERE HE IS!!!" Kero turned around quickly to see a group cops running towards him. "And there's Trex! Split up and get them!"
 
Trex quickly grabbed Sakura's hand and they started to run also. Trex and Sakura ran away from the police for a few hours until finally, they lost them.
 
Later that night...
 
After awhile Trex and Sakura lost the police. It was getting dark so Trex said goodbye to Sakura and went to his house. Once inside he met a strange woman at his doorway.
 
"Who are you?" Trex asked.
 
"My name is Reeku."
 
"Hey Trex!" Dark greeted him. "So I see you met my new girlfriend Reeku, huh?"
 
"WHAT?!"
 
 
To Be Continued...