Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Sakura's Diary Part Two ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Juvenile Angel
#4: Darkside
By: Jal
 
Chapter 16: Sakura's Diary (Part 2)
 
 
 
Trex looked at Dark with a dumbstruck face.
 
"Girlfriend...My alter ego… has a girlfriend. WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?" Trex screamed.
 
"Oh, I forgot to tell you! She's pregnant!"
 
"How do you know???"
 
"Technology these days...Oh Trex, I almost forgot! Here, I stole Sakura's diary."
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! What in the ever-loving world is WRONG with you?!?! I mean, jeez, that's just—give it here." Trex demanded.
 
 
 
Dear Diary, February, 2015
 
Hey diary, I—what did you just, say you psychic, match desiring, menacing, crude, telling-you-something-you're-about-to-say-before-you-say-it, psycho BOOK??!!! Anyway, I finally figured out the basic trumulatic format for cookies-I mean who I like. At first I was edging towards the cookie man- I mean Dark. But, now I'm leaning towards the psycho therapist-I mean Treco. Trex. Whatever. BYE!
 
 
Dear Diary, Febby, 2015
 
 
Yes, I-THAT'S IT!!! I'VE GOT FOURTY-TWO AND A HALF MATCHES AND A ROLE OF TOILET PAPER IN MY BACK POCKET THAT REALLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!! (Or at least the first one...) Anyway, I FINALLY DID IT!!! I ASKED OUT TREX!!!!!!! And I'm going to see if we can start dating right away!
 
 
Dear Diary, March, fool! 2015
 
 
I was so distracted by Anthony today that I didn't get to tell Trex about the going out thing. So I'm definitely going to do it tomorrow. SO, BYE!
 
 
Trex slammed the diary happily and hugged Dark.
 
"Aggh!!! G-Get away! Gay! Gay! Back off, you!"
 
"Thanks, Dark!" Trex chirped as he ran out of his house and towards Sakura's house.
 
"Sure, stupid! I'll call you gay anyday!"
 
At Sakura's house...
 
Trex ran up the few steps and quickly rang the doorbell. Sakura's mom answered and Trex quickly threw the diary over her head and onto Sakura's bed. (Good aim!)
 
"What was THAT?!"
 
"I dunno. Why are you asking me? Is Sakura here? Man, you ask too many questions," Trex said quickly.
 
Sakura's mom pointed toward the kitchen and Trex ran in. He snuck up behind Sakura and grabbed her as she screamed for dear life. Do to a very sharp pain in his right arm, he looked over and saw a knife in his arm, and Sakura's mom with her hand extended.
 
"What the f...udge DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?! Do you usually greet guests by throwing a razor sharp knife in their arm??? THAT HURT! God! I'm going to be informing my lawyer about this. F-F-FUDGE, IT HURTS!!!! AGGH!" Trex rolled around in pain on the floor.
 
Sakura stared blankly at Trex, then said, "Um...Trex? My mom threw a muffin at you."