Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Legend ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
(The real) Chapter 17: Legend?
 
 
After all the muffin commotion, Trex and Sakura left and went to the library to look up books about Dark. After a few minutes they found one.
 
"Trex, I found one!!!"
 
"Alright, let's see it!" Trex grabbed it outta Sakura's hand and started to flip through it. It was mostly about Dark being evil way back when and then turning good and saving the universe and blah, blah, blah. That is until some bold letters caught his eyes.
 
 
REMEMBER THE LEGEND- - -
 
If Dark shall ever be released...send him back with lo- -now over to Fazoolie with 1,000,000 year old cooking!
 
- - -NEVER FORGET...
"Oh my god, Trex..."
 
"I know, Sakura. I know. WHO WOULD NAME A COOK FAZOOLIE?! I mean, jeez..."
 
Sakura stared blankly off into the distance...then hit Trex.
 
Later that night at Sakura's house...
 
Sakura ran to her room, then closed and locked her door. She ran over to her dresser and banged her elbow on the third drawer 3 times. A diary suddenly dropped out of a loose ceiling tile and onto her bed. She jumped on her bed and started to write in it.
 
Dear Diary, Marchy Marco, 2015
 
 
DIARY! OMG! How did you know??? I think it should be YOU who takes the psychotherapy. Anyway, I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL TREX I LIKED HIM! AND IF I DID, DARK WOULD PROBABLY DISAPPEAR! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! IT'LL GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD!!! I can't believe I didn't think of this before!!! Man, I'm good...
 
 
That next day...
 
Trex met up with Sakura at the front of the school. He smiled at Sakura as he ran up the front steps.
 
"Hey, Sakura. What's happening?"
 
"Um...well...you see...could I come talk to you for a moment...ALONE?"
 
Dark suddenly jumped out of Trex's head.
 
"Fine, fine I'll leave." He started to run in the opposite direction of them, then sprouted his wings and flew away.
 
Sakura pulled Trex to a secluded area around back of the school.
 
"What's all this about, Sakura? Why did you want Dark to leave?" Sakura looked down at the ground for a few moments...then swiftly pulled her head up.
 
"Trex...I...I LOVE YOU!" After she said those words there was a giant explosion that came from behind them that resembled a giant smoke bomb.
 
"Ha!" Sakura shouted. "I knew it, Dark! If I told you to go away, you'd probably follow us so I said that I liked Trex so you would disappear!"
 
A shady looking Dark was huffing and puffing. He huffed for a little while...but he didn't disappear.
 
Trex ran over to him and looked at him.
 
"Yay, Dark didn't die-GLOCK!" Dark grabbed Trex's neck and started to strangle him. He smirked and then laughed evilly.
 
"Heh heh...and now, thanks to you, Sakura, I can finally kill this idiot!"
 
"Dark?! What's the matter with you?! Let Trex go!!"
 
Dark tossed Trex into the building and stood up.
 
"I'm not Dark. I'm...