Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Clinet ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Chapter 18: Clinet
 
 
"...Clinet, the evil spirit in Dark. And now I am finally free!"
 
Trex ran towards Clinet. He raised his fist in fury to hit him, but Clinet merely blasted him to the side. He then turned to Sakura.
 
"And then there was one..." He started to walk towards Sakura. He raised his arms t-WHAM! Clinet went flying. Off in the distance was a Sakura with an outstretched foot. (Yes, she kicked him that far...) Clinet got up.
 
"And THAT is what you get for messing with MY Trex!!!!"
 
"You stubborn girl! You dare kick me?! You'll soon see what I am capable-" WHAM! Sakura kicked him again.
 
"Bring it on! Get back up so I can make you lick the concrete again!" This time Clinet got up much faster.
 
"You little WENCH! I'll-" WHAM! Sakura kicked him once more.
 
"Look buddy, I'm not a wrench so just get your facts straight." This time Clinet did not hesitate. He clocked Sakura a good forty miles--NOT! He got up and Sakura picked him up and threw him into Victoria's Secret. A few minutes later he was being beaten by purses, sticks, and...canes?
 
At this time, Trex was just now waking up. Sakura quickly dropped to the ground and acted like she was unconscious. A few moments later, Clinet landed next to her (Also unconscious...).
 
"All right! I saved Sakura and I didn't even know it!" He boasted.
 
Trex picked up Sakura and carried her back to her own house.
 
In Sakura's room...
 
Trex plopped Sakura on her bed and sat down next to her. He stared at her for a moment...then looked away.
 
"Hmm..." He thought. "Man...I still can't believe what happened! First, Sakura asked me to come with her. Then, she says she likes me. Then, Dark transforms into Clinet and tries to kill us! Man, this day is seriously screwed up. Yet...I can't take make mind off Sakura...maybe I should...maybe...I should..."
 
Trex suddenly felt his head get heavy. His lips started to get closer and closer to hers. Right before they touched, there was a huge explosion in the background. (Now imagine this: Tense situation, sweating, getting really close...boom. Retarded or what? Oh right, right.)
 
BOOM!
 
Yeah...