Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ The New Trex ( Chapter 25 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 25: The New Trex
 
 
Trex thought about this for a moment. “Hmm…let's see…Kero+ Ki Master divided by doorway - stupidity=…”
 
“Well, what are you waiting for, Trex? Come get me!”
 
“LOOK…um…Sakura!” Trex yelled.
 
“Wha? Where?!” Kero frantically shouted as Trex ran behind him and opened the door. After switching the knob, so that it now said, from: {Earth, Cover and Pillow factory/company} to: {Ki Master, Goo}, He jumped in the door and slammed it shut. About a half a second passed and it popped back open. Trex looked out the door and was staring at the entrance of a floating tent.
 
“Da' Heck? I don't even know. I…n-duuurrrrr…”
 
Back on Earth…
 
“CURSE THAT TREX!!!” Kero yelled furiously. “I can't believe I fell for such a stupid trick!!!” After stopping off in an angry mood, on his way home, Kero got an idea. “Hmm…” He thought. “Maybe while Trex is gone I can win over Sakura. She's sooooo pretty! In fact, she's too pretty to be with Trex! That's why she probably keeps dumping him! Bwahahahahaha…ha. Okay, no more maniacal laughter.”
 
Kero stepped up to Sakura's door. He rang her doorbell. He looked at the flowers he stopped by to get as her heard someone's feet coming down the stairs. The door swung open and a woman with a shotgun stood in the doorway.
 
“Prepare to—oh, you're not Dark. Whatcha want?”
 
“Um…Mrs.…Sakura's mom, I want your daughter.” Kero said explicitly.
 
“You wouldn't happen to have any relationship with Dark, would you?” Sakura's mom asked cocking the gun.
 
“I…HATE HIM!” Kero yelled.
 
“You…do? Then, YES! Heck, you can MARRY my daughter!”
 
“SCORE!” Kero said while doing a dance on their welcome mat that said, “WELCOME” but under it, it said, “But Dark is NOT!”
 
“Mom?” Sakura said, creeping down the stairs. “Who's here?”
 
“YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!” Sakura's mom shouted with glee.
 
“Eww, gross, no, not Kero!”
 
“My Sakura, come to me!” Kero said running in and grabbing Sakura's hand. “We wed tomorrow.”
 
“WHAT THE FREAKING HECK?!?! This isn't even legal!”
 
Kero slung Sakura over his shoulder and stepped outside. He then set her down in the middle of the street.
 
“Now, we kiss,” Kero said in a, trying-to-be-romantic voice.
 
“Nooooooo!!! Trex! Help me!”
 
Kero grabbed Sakura's head then—Kero blinked. He looked at his body, for it was dug two feet into a brick wall.
 
“If you ever touch Sakura again, I'll kill you.” Trex said with an outstretched hand.
 
To Be Continued…
 
Crazed Raven: Will Kero be confused? Will Sakura be shocked or surprised? Will Trex be more powerful than Dark? I tell you once again: I. DON'T. CARE!!!!