Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Light's Back ( Chapter 27 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Chapter 27: Light's Back
 
“…You're fancy rock throwing doesn't empress me!” Kero shouted. “I've got a real challenge for you!”
 
Kero raised his hand in the air and shouted, “LIGHT!!!!!”
 
A bolt of lightning shot down from the sky as Kero's body transformed into a tall body with raggedy clothes. The light from the lightning was gone and Light stood there glaring at them all.
 
“I'm going to kill you all…” He said while raising his fist. In a flash he was in front of Trex and he pelted him through a couple of buildings. He quickly turned around and looked at Dark. “You're next.”
 
Dark sprouted his wings and flew into the air.
 
“Let's go.” said Dark.
 
 
Light smirked and flew towards him. They clashed for a few minutes then they landed and started to fight on the ground with hand-to-hand combat.
 
Dark swung his fist towards Light, but he ducked. Light then swung his fist at Dark but Dark dodged it by doing a back handspring and then turning it into a back flip. He then landed on his feet only to be plunged in to the side of a building by Light.
 
Light came only inches away from plummeting Dark into the ground when Trex appeared and stopped him. Light glared at Trex, and Trex glared at Light.
 
“Heh.” Trex said throwing Light backwards. “You're no match for me.”
 
“Oh, I'm not, am I?” Light said standing up. “Well then. Maybe these will be!” Light then snapped his fingers and created a second Light behind him. And then a third. And then a fourth. He continued this until there were about 600,000 Lights.
 
“Dark…this could be a problem…” Trex said shaking.
 
“C'mon!” Dark shouted. “We've gotta get outta here!”
 
Dark ran over to Trex and swooped him off the ground.
 
“I'll teleport us somewhere safe.” Dark said. He then surrounded them both with a green light. It was in the shape of a ball, and it began to get smaller until there was nothing left.
 
Wherever they went…
 
Trex looked around at his surroundings and gasped. He was amazed at the strange new world he was in…the world, of Pennsylvania.
 
“Um…what are we doing here?”
 
“I dunno. I just teleported us somewhere.”
 
“And WHY are we in the middle of an animal parade?”
 
“G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GIANT FERRET!!!!!!!” Dark shouted as he tackled down the giant balloon of a ferret.