Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Sakura's Gone ( Chapter 28 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Chapter 28: Sakura's Gone
 
“Good Lord…” Trex said chasing after Dark.
 
Trex watched as a bunch of people rushed towards Dark.
 
“What do you think you're doing???” A woman in a green dress said.
 
“He's obviously on drugs!” Said a reporter.
 
“I am not!” Dark said while pushing the people off him. “I am the Juvenile Angel Dark!”
 
“Did he say Juvenile Angel? I heard about him and his buddy Trex! They're criminals!”
 
“We are not!” Trex said angrily.
 
“What?!” Some policeman said. “My fellow officers in Cheapsville are after them!”
 
“Aww Crap! Great Trex, now we've got the Pennsylvania police after us!”
 
“It's your fault!” Trex shouted. “Why'd you go and tackle that balloon?!”
 
“Umm…I…don't…know…”
 
Trex ran towards Dark and grabbed his hand.
 
“Take us back to Cheapsville!”
 
Dark squeezed Trex's hand tightly and they both disappeared.
 
Back in Cheapsville…
 
Trex and Dark appeared beside the remains of a house.
 
Trex looked at the house. “Hmm…I wonder what happened----WHOA!”
 
Trex pointed his finger in great surprise, for he saw that the whole town was destroyed. In fear that she was gone, Trex ran to Sakura's house as fast as he could.
 
Once there, he started to beat on the remains of a door, which fell over.
 
“This is ludicrous…SAKURA!!!!!” Trex shouted as tears poured down his face.
 
“Aww, poor baby” Kero said from the top of a light pole. “I can't believe just because Light destroyed the whole town you think he killed Sakura. How pathetic. Sakura's with me permanently. So if I were you I wouldn't make any attempt to rescue her. Oh, here.” Kero jumped down from the pole and threw a bottle at Trex's face. Trex peered into it.
 
“Wha???” Trex said as a fire-like blue ball came out of his mouth and went into the bottle. Kero waved his hand and the bottle went to him and he put a cap on it.
 
“By the way, this is your power.” Kero said slamming the bottle and the ground and making it bust into a million pieces. As blue smoke went into the air, Kero inhaled it. “And now it is mine.”