Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Dark The Phantom Prince ( Chapter 29 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
Chapter 29: Dark the Phantom Prince
 
“Whoa…that was cool. Do it again!” Dark said cheerfully.
 
“Dark!” Trex said in surprise.
 
“I was only kidding. Do it two more times!”
 
“You know Trex, it's funny to watch you two because you're so immature and neither of you could stand up to mine of Light's potential. We are the Crème de La Crème, and you cannot even compare. For you see Trex, THAT is why Sakura is with me, and THAT is why-uh…”
 
“Got any sevens?” Trex asked.
 
“Go fish!” Dark answered.
 
“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!” Kero shouted.
 
“I'm sorry, what?” Trex said dumbfounded.
 
Trex, tired of playing cards, decided to go and get Sakura back.
 
“Okay monkey brain, where's Sakura?” Trex asked.
 
“Hello?!?! I just took your powers! Are you truly stupid enough to think you can beat me without your powers?!”
 
Trex stared at Kero. “You know, you should really speak up, because I can't understand a single word you're saying. Now to find Sakura.”
 
Trex walked by Kero as he foamed at the mouth. Dark, who was playing with a ferret, followed Trex, and as he passed by Kero, he started to poke him in the side of the head to see if he was still alive.
 
“Ah hah!” Trex said as he saw Sakura's head appear from under the ruins of a cookie shop.
 
“WHAT?! I thought a tied you up!” Kero yelled.
 
“Well actually, I smelled burned cookies (cookies on fire), so I whipped out a heated can of fried rice, which was conveniently in my back pocket, and I melted the ropes! Actually, I don't feel so good after eating all those cookies…” Sakura finished off the last bit of cookies and rolled out onto the road.
 
“Like what I've done with the place?” Light said reappearing behind Trex.
 
“Light!” Trex and Dark both said.
 
“Yes, me. By the way Trex, I killed your parents. And now my intentions are to make this whole place into a barren wasteland. Have fun!” Light snapped his fingers and numerous dark minions rose from the ground and started to attack Trex and Dark. Dark swiftly moved over to Sakura and grabbed her. Just before minions plowed him to the ground, Dark flew over to Trex and tackled him to the ground. With few seconds to spare, Dark warped them to first place he could think of. His hometown.
 
“Those fools. They'll be back, and when they do, I'll kill them.”
 
Somewhere in space…
 
Trex, Dark, and Sakura zapped onto a strange new planet. Trex rubbed his eyes and looked around.
 
“Dark…where are we?” Trex asked.
 
“My hometown.” Dark replied. “We're in galaxy 2982 X-C-12. There's no doubt about it.”
 
“Master Dark!” A little midget said while running up to him.
 
“Oh, hey! Trex, Sakura, this is my servant, D~litz. He has a dark side and a light side. He serves me, for I am the prince of planet Crouton.”
 
“Crouton???” Trex said in confusion.
 
“Sorry, I was thinking about salad.”