Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ The Crimson Sphere ( Chapter 30 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 30: The Crimson Sphere.
 
“What I meant to say was Dark.” Dark said.
 
“Right, right…wait-what?” Trex asked. “You have a planet named after you?”
 
“No, actually, it was named after my dad. His name was Darkathan. When my dad found this place it was mostly desert. He got his friends help him plant trees and build cities here and they made it prosperous.”
 
“So you why didn't you inherit the king's name?” Sakura asked.
 
“Because,” he said, “they think my father is still alive somewhere out there. They've detected his life force a couple of times. But I've sensed nothing.”
 
“What happened to your father?” Trex asked.
 
Dark walked over to a bench and sat down. Trex, Sakura, and D~litz followed.
 
“Around the time I was born a enemy attacked our city. My father went to fight them off, but he never returned. I received information when I was 125 that he had another kid with another woman. The kid is now Korchi. But, after that, he left again for war and never returned. I was completely in rage when I heard the news, and I formed a dark side, known as Clinet. I destroyed town and killed many people. But the local priest sealed away my dark side and put a bond on it so it couldn't be broken unless someone told me that they loved me and they meant it. Well, actually, no one told me that besides Reeku, but Sakura told my other half, you Trex.”
 
Sakura and Trex blushed.
 
“That'd be cool if I could get a planet named after me. But not my dad. Lavet sounds like a weird planet name.”
 
“Lavet?!” D~litz's dark side said. “I knew him! He visited this planet and gave us miracle spray that fixed squeaky doors! He called it…WD40.”
 
D~litz switched sides and then started talking with his light side. “To return your world to normal, I would suggest you see the Grand Psychic. He contains a wishing orb called the Crimson Orb.”
 
“Really? Cool! Let's go get it guys!” Trex said running into a grand palace.
 
“You'll need my permission to get to him.” D~litz (light) said. D~litz wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to Dark. Dark then ran after Sakura, who had entered the palace after Trex.
 
The three made their way to the top and knocked on the door. It swung open and the three entered.
 
“Have you any permission to see me?” The Grand Psychic asked.
 
“Right here.” Dark said handing him a piece of paper.
 
“Very well. If you wish to use my Crimson Orb you'll each have to answer three of my toughest questions.”
 
“Okay.” Dark said.
 
“Very well. Question 1: If an electric train goes 50 mph. And reaches a station 3 miles away in twenty minutes, how much steam would it have released? Dark answers first.”
 
“Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……..None…”
 
“That is correct. It's an electric train. Question Number 2: The maker doesn't want it. The user doesn't know they're using it, and if the user knows they're using it, they don't want anyone to know they're using it. What is it? Trex, it's your turn.”
 
“Gosh that's hard. I'm gonna have to go with…um…oh! Counterfeit money!”
 
“That is…correct? Wow no one's ever got that one before. I'm going to have to give the hardest one I know now. Question 3: What do some rich people want that some poor people have that is greater than God, but eviler than the Devil and if you eat it you'll die? Sakura's turn.”
 
“Nothing…”
 
“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! That's impossible! How did you know???”
 
“Well, actually,” Sakura said. “I was going to say nothing comes to mind, but that works to!”
 
The Grand Psychic admired their abilities and let them past to use The Crimson Sphere. They had three wishes. The first wish was to return the whole Earth back to normal. The second was to banish away Dark's dark side forever. And finally, they wished for Light's destruction. After the wishes, Dark returned them back to Earth.
 
Back on Earth…
 
Trex and Dark landed next to Kero. He was laughing like crazy.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh, HA, HA, HA, HA HAAAAAA!!!! You simple fools! You killed Light, and you've let his true power to be unleashed by having himself be reincarnated! And not just in a random body, but rather a body of his choice! He could easily take over one of your bodies and kill you!”
 
To be continued…