Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 2: The Door of Light ❯ Flee ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts 2: The Door of Light

Chapter 1

A black darkness swirled all around Lora. Her mind was spinning faster and faster until finally she was on a lit platform, she looked down and saw herself, a stained glass picture of herself. The shards all emitting a ghostly glow, shrouded in darkness her lavender eyes seemed to hold a dark light and the surrounding glass was made up of heartless. And if you looked hard enough you could see the faint traces of regret.

"You need to help them." A voice startled her out of her thoughts.

"Them?" She questioned turning to face a man in a brown cloak.

"Sora, the keyblade master, and his friends. You must come help them." "So you want me to come help them?"

"Yes, they need your help."

"Why?"

"You hold the key to opening the door of light."

"But I'm no keyblade master. Heck, I'm not even Queen yet."

"No, but you are a princess of heart."

"How do you know that?"

The man laughed. She knew that laugh.

"How did you find your way out of the darkness?"

"I didn't."

"Huh?"

"You'll see me later in your journey."

"Wait, I didn't agree to help them."

"The worlds are connected again."

"Okay..."

"Good luck Lora."

"Wait! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why the hell I'm supposed to trust you."

"You're going to wake soon."

"Wait, I'm dreaming?"

Lora sat up in her bed looking around cautiously, a clod sweat running down her back "What a strange dream." She said mummbled to herslef.

"Princess Lora!" A maid quickly ran into the princess's room, switching on the light. "We must leave quickly. Get ready to go."

Lora nodded and dismissed the maid. Why would we be leaving? I wonder if it has anything to do with the meteor shower a few days ago. She quickly changed out of he white nightgown and put on a pair of black shorts, and a purple tank top. She walked over to her bathroom and brushed her long blonde hair that went mid way down her back. She put it up into a loose ponytail then walked to her closet and took out a long lace scarf. Even tied around her neck it reached just above her ankles. She took out a pair of white sneakers and slid them on her feet.

"Lora, hurry." It was the same maid from before. She sounded urgent.

Lora put on her necklace with a heart pendant on it, and grabbed her twin daggers, and opened her door.

To the princess's horror, she found the maid slumped next to the door. She checked to see if there was a pulse, there was none.

Lora looked to her right, strange creatures were forming out of know where. She ran down the dark halls, fearing for her life.

When she reached the basement level, she found most of the gummi ship's gone.

"Artic?!" She called gasping for breath.

"Lora! Quick you need to go." Artic, a young man in his early twenties was by one of the remaining gummi ships.

"Where are we going?" She asked as, she got on the ship.

"I'm staying here, I programmed the ship to take you to Disney Castle. They know your coming." He shut the entrance door.

Artic ran up to the control room and pressed the launch button. "Lora where every go, stay away from the darkness." He whispered as the ship took off.

I guess I am going on a journey. Lora though as the ship took off. "Well if I am going on a journey, I might as well fantasize about what will happen to me."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sora, you lazy bum!"

Sora slowly opened his eyes and looked up at a disoriented figure.

"I knew I'd find you snoozing away the afternoon."

Opening his eyes wider he saw who had rudely awaked him. "Kiari!" He yelled joyously. He stood up and gave her a tight hug. "How did you get here?"

"Donald and Goofy, and King Mickey himself, went to get me." She smiled and returned his hug.

"I thought I was supposed to find you?"

"Yeah, well you were too slow." Kiari accused Sora. "I waited for two years, and then one morning I find a duck, dog and mouse in my yard. Saying they were going to bring me to you."

They both broke out into laughter.

"Excuse me for interrupting." Donald had walked into the room. "But the King has a few things to discusses with you."

They all left Sora's room and headed to the meeting room, where they were to meet the King.

===============================================================

AngelPaw's note: I just beat KH today (sad I know I've had it since it came out) and I was like I have to write a fanfiction for this. What do you think good? bad? Tell me a review. I will also take suggestion for the story.

Disclaimer: I have stolen the KH characters and locked them away in my closet along with the FFX characters;) Okay I'm just borrowing them.

Okay at the end of every chapter I will put a quote from the next chapter. I won't tell you who says it though.

"R-riku?"