Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Sora and Kairi’s spirits; Spirits of the heart ❯ Chapter 2: A sweet kiss of true love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts

Sora to Kairi wa haru

Haru no kokoro

By: Kouji Ginsenshi

Kingdom Hearts

Sora and Kairi's spirits

Spirits of the heart

Summary: The final battle has ended and Sora is the winner and Ansem is defeated or is he? Find out in Kingdom Heart: Sora and Kairi's spirits; Spirit of the Heart.

~A spirit can become darker if the light fads, remember that young one, never let the bright light of your pure soul fad away~

Chapter 2: A sweet kiss of true love

A few hours later,

"WHOA!?!" Kairi shouts as she wakes. "KAIRI!!!" Sora says as he also wakes. "Whoa-what happen to me Sora?" Kairi asks. "You… your became ghostly and you spoke to me as if you had seen into the future." Sora says. "I did? I don't remember saying anything to you." Kairi says. "Maybe it was vision." Sora says to Kairi. "Maybe, but Sora…" Kairi's voice drifts off. "Yes Kairi what is it?" Sora asks. "I feel closer to you now Sora that all." Kairi says. "Closer? To me how so Kairi? Sora asks. "I don't know how, but just I do Sora." Kairi says as she lays her head upon Sora's shoulder. "Kairi." Sora says. "Yes Sora?" Kari asks back. Sora peaces his sweet lips against Kairi's in a pleasure kiss. "Auhh… Sora." Kairi says a bit with a blushes. "Yes?" he asks. "Ai shita imaru Sora (I love you Sora)." Kairi says. "I love you too Kairi." Sora says as he kisses Kairi again. Kairi falls asleep in Sora arms, his arm rapped around her as if he let go he'd loosed her.