Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Takes Over Christmas ❯ The Casting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I, Athena A. Almond do not own any of the characters of the play 'The Toys Take Over Christmas' by Patricia Clamp or Kingdom Hearts!

Pairing: Sora/Riku

Warning: Shounen-ai fairies are still on duty!


A/N: My second Christmas fanfiction from all of us to all of you! :P! Merry Christmas! PARODY! Also the Christmas play performed by the Fairway Middle School Production Team!
_________________________________________________________________ ______

Kingdom Hearts Takes Over Christmas: The Casting (Prologue)

"This year we are doing something different for our Christmas play." The theatre arts teacher announced. Riku already felt nervous because he would have to perform in front of Sora. Well that was if Sora didn't try out.

"What play are we doing?" Selphie raised her hand and asked the theatre arts teacher.

"The 'Toys Take Over Christmas' written by Patricia Clamp." Her teacher replied and Kairi thought about this.

"Well what sort of parts is there?" Kairi replied as Mrs. Pember beamed.

"There are several major roles. There are main characters Toymaker, Sunny, The Captain, Soldiers 1 and 2, Tina, The Old Woman/Christmas Fairy, and Santa Claus. We are just reading to see what parts shall be played." Mrs. Pember answered as she began to pass out the scripts. Sora and Riku overviewed the characters.

"I think I'd like to be Sunny." Sora smiled as Mrs. Pember looked at him curiously.

"Why would you want to play a female character?" Was the theatre teacher's question.

"Because I just like the sound of her character. Besides, I like doing weird and unusual things!" Sora laughed as their teacher sighed.

"Anyways we have already decided on our characters!" Selphie and Kairi giggled together.

"I want to be Colette!" Selphie beamed as Mrs. Pember marked her script with Selphie next to Colette on the cast list.

"I wanna be Tina!" Kairi smiled at her teacher as she placed her name by the fashion doll's name.

"What about you three?" She turned to Tidus and Wakka. Then to Riku.

"Maybe, I think I should like to be Soldier 1!" Tidus told Mrs. Pember as she wrote his name next to his desired character. Wakka took a few more minutes to decide what character he wanted.

"Soldier 2." He replied calmly and his name was written down next to the part of that character.

"Riku?" Mrs. Pember's focus was on him as he spoke quickly.

"Captain ma'am." Riku gave his response as Mrs. Pember's eyes widened. "Is there something wrong Mrs. Pember.

"If you are all right with acting like you are in love with Sora..." Mrs. Pember answered the boy, writing his name by the character he wanted.

'That's something I don't even have to act.' Riku smiled to himself.

"Now I have three special guests for our play. Squall, Yuffie, and Cid!" The three people from Hollow Bastion entered the room.

"Squall is our Toymaker, Yuffie is the Old Woman/Christmas Fairy, and Cid is going to play Santa Claus." Mrs. Pember told the rest of the cast.

"Okay!" They all beamed as they started to run through the blocking for the play.

-TBC-