Fan Fiction ❯ Lang-Fa's Floral Sweater ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
Soon enough, three freezing months passed and trees began sprouting leaves signaling the beginning of spring.
Lang Fa remembered about her sweater and decided to fetch it at Sup Yun’s house. (She saw Sup Yun one day watering a field of rice with what appeared to be Sup Yun’s father, so Lang Fa supposed the building by the rice field was their house.)
When Lang Fa got to Sup Yun’s house, she knocked on the creaky door and Sup Yun answered it.
“I thought I might see you someday this month. Would you care for some tea?” offered Sup Yun.
“I just had tea time a little while ago. I came here for my sweater,” replied Lang Fa.
“Oh, but it is still cold here,”
“You have other coats. Please give it back . You’re not even wearing it!”
Yes I am. It is under my vest. Oh! I just had the perfect idea. How about you come back here after the time of rice wraps?”
Lang Fa questioned, “Why? It’s starting to get warmer!”
“Not up here on the mountains. The rainfall is very heavy. As a matter of fact, It sometimes still snow!” replied Sup Yun.
Lang Fa thought for a while and decided that as long as Sup Yun will still wear the sweater, she may borrow it until the time of rice wraps. (Rice wraps are sweet rice with raw peanuts, eggs, and meat wrapped in banana leaves and boiled.)
“Oh thank you! You are such a generous person,”
“You’re welcome. I’ll come by here again on the sixth month of the year,”
“No problem. Have a nice day,” Sup Yun smiled and closed the door.
“My plan is working out perfectly! Soon enough, when Lang Fa comes here again, I will tell her to wait one hundred days and that will pass the seventh, eighth, and ninth months of the year which, by then, will be autumn,” she just couldn’t wait.