Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Like That ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Life's Like That
 
Warning: Death is mentioned...
 
Summary: It's something I'd say to my uncle if he were to come see me today. Just a little thing to get me out of a really bad mood and into a bad mood, which is better than a really bad one
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
When you did it, did you wonder whether or not anyone would care? Or were you too far gone to care by that time? What went through your mind? Why did you do it? Why did you leave me?
 
You were the only one I ever really liked in that house except for Ben, but he's just like you. You were the one I knew I could go to if I had a problem. You were the one who took care of me when I was there.
 
Where are you now? Are you with your god in Heaven? Are you with your Devil in Hell? Did you even believe? I don't know anymore. But every day I wish you were still here. I didn't care about your problems. Yes they scared me, yes you changed, but you were still here!
 
I could almost hate you, you know, if I didn't know what you thought you were doing. I understand now, what you thought you had to do. I feel that way all the time. Like the world is rushing by like an express train to nowhere. It's so stupid. I'm stuck at the station, and another train won't be coming.
 
And I know that's how you felt.... But you didn't say anything. I'm getting help. I told someone before it got too bad. You shot yourself for attention. Too bad you couldn't even kill yourself right. The train just ended up leaving you behind again.
 
But that's nothing compared to what you did to us. It's not just about me anymore. It's about your kids, and your family. Don't they mean anything? Didn't you love them enough to think of them? Never mind. Obviously you didn't. Whatever.