Fan Fiction ❯ LJ's ❯ Starfire ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LJ post by: Starfire
 
PAST

[1] First grade teacher's name:
what is first grade? My first trainer was Blackfire.
[2] Last words you said: Friend Beast Boy, you should apologize to her.
[3] Last song you sang: I sang Back in the USSR with friend Cyborg last night for karokee
[4] Last person you hugged: Friend Cyborg when he helped me with my cross word puzzle
[5] Last thing you laughed at: Friend Robin when he tickled me
[6] Last time you said I dont remember: when friend Raven requested where Beast Boy had gone
[7] Last time you cried: I cried after Friends Beast Boy and Raven had a loud argument.
PRESENT
[8] What are you listening to right now: Tamerian goulgifork…friend Cyborg found a way to record them on a sea-de all the way from Tameria!
[9] What color socks are you wearing: I am wearing purple socks. These are very odd questions.
[10] What's under your bed: The bunnies of dust?
[11] What time did you wake up today: eight fifteen o'clock in time for practice with Friend Robin!
[12] Current taste: Currently I taste nothing…I am not eating.
[13] Current hair: My hair is red. Why would it not be?
[14] Current clothes: My purple uniform. We wear them all the time due to friend Robin's request.
[15] Current annoyance: I am annoyed that friends Beast Boy and Raven cannot get along.
[16] Current boyfriend/girlfriend: Currently I am friends with Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven.
[17] Current desktop picture: On my desk I have a picture of Robin and a picture of the team. There is also the computer on top of the desk.
[18] Current worry: That my friends will never get along.
[19] Current hate: Why would I hate something currently?
[20] Current favorite article of clothing: My new pink socks! I can wear them under my boots and it does not bother Friend Robin!
[21] Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: Well I preferr to be female. And I like that my physical features are female. This question does not make much sense to me.
[22] Last CD that you listened to: a mixed sea-de from friend Cyborg. He made a mixed sea-de…no a CD…for all of his friends.
[23] Favorite place to be: My home.
[24] Least favorite place: On the dreadful planet we were stranded on last month. Of course friend Robin was very sweet to me at the end of the journey. And he has been since we returned.
[25] Time you wake up in the morning: I awake at eight fifteen o'clock for practice.
[26] If you could play an instrument, what would you play: the gorken!
[27] Favorite color: My preferred color is red.
[28] Do you believe in after life? After life on Earth I plan to return to Tamraia.
[29] How tall are you: I am five feet and eight of the inches.
[30] Current favorite word/saying: I like the words of Earth the most.
[31] Favorite book: The History of the Earth. There are most interesting facts in there about the planet I am currently on.
[32] Favorite season: I enjoy the fall.
[33] One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: I wish I could speak to my mother and father before they began crusading.

FUTURE     
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;       
[
35] Where do you want to go: I want to return to the living quarters but Friends Robin and Cyborg are still fixing the television that friend Raven broke.
[36] What is your career going to be like: What is a career? I do not wish to drive a car.
[37] How many kids do you want: I wish to have eighteen children.
[38] What kind of car will you have: I already said that I wish not to have a car.
[40] Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish, etc: I once fought with Friend Beast Boy.
[41] Been to New York: No I have not.
[42] Been to Florida: No I have not.
[43] Been to California: No I have not.
[44] Been to Hawaii: No, but Friend Cyborg is attemting to take us all. Robin wishes him not too though.
[45] Been to Mexico: No I have not.
[46] Been to China: No I have not.
[47] Been to Canada: No I have not.
[48] Danced naked: Why would I do the dancing in the naked?
[49] Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Tamarians do not dream.
[50] Wanted to be the opposite sex: Why would I wish too?
[51] Had an imaginary friend: I have already stated that I have many friends but none of them I imagine.
[52] Do you have a crush on someone: Friend Raven explained that word to me. I do have a crush on Friend Robin, even though I fear that he does not feel the same.
[53] What book are you reading now?: I am reading War of the Worlds. I had no idea that Earth had already undergone such a tramatic invasion.
[54] What is the worst feeling? I do not like feeling left out
[55] What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: Oh what a glorious day!
[56] How many rings before you answer: Nothing may ring more than once or Friend Robin gets upset.
[57] Future daughter's name: When I have a daughter I will name her Richfire.
[58] Future son's name: My son will be named Stonefire.
[59] Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Why would one wish to sleep with a dead animal?
[60] If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be: I have seen the television's programs on modeling and I think it would be quite enjoyable.
[61] Wish you were here: Of course, where else would I be?
[62] College plans: I plan to return to Tamraia to complete the rogorki training required.
[63] Piercings: I have pierced many of the villians that we combat.
[65] Do you smoke: No I am not on fire.
[66] Who are your best friends: My best friends are Friends Robin and Raven and Cyborg and Beast Boy.
[67] What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: I am now using the bird of the dove shampoo.
[68] What are you most scared of: My Friend Robin rejecting me.
[69] What clothes do you sleep in: I sleep in my uniform. What else do earthlings sleep in?
[70] Who is the last person that called you: I phoned the credit card company of VISA to let them know that I aprreciated being acepted but that Friend Robin would not allow me a card of credit.
[71] Where do you want to get married: I wish to marry on the moons of Jupiter.
[72] If you could change anything about yourself what would that be: I wish that I was attractive like the girls in Cyborg's magazines.
[73] Who do you really hate: I hate my sister, even though it is wrong to do so.
[74] Been In Love: I love all of my teammates. Oh this is the IN love that Friend Raven explained to me. I believe I am IN love with Friend Robin. That is what Friend Raven tells me.
[75] Are You Timely Or Always Late: I always arrive on the time.
[76] Do You Have A Job:
I am part of the Teen Titans.
[77] Do You Like Being Around People: I always enjoy company with my friends.
[78] Best feeling in the world: I love the feeling of flying.
[79] Are you for world peace: I wish for all planets to be peaceful.
[80] Are you a health freak:
I do not believe that I freak over the health as Friend Beast Boy does.
[81] Do You Have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: Friend Robin's type is boy.
[82] Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: I want to be with Friend Robin. Is that the correct answer?
[83] Are You Lonely Right Now: Why would I alone? My friends are all nearby.
[84] Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: No if I do not make a marriage for myself by my twenty first birthday one will be arranged for me.
[85] Do You Want To Get Married: Naturally I want to get married.
[86] Do You Want Kids: I also want children. Have I not answered this question?
IN THE LAST 48 HRS HAVE U... 
[87] Cried: Yes I have.
[88] Bought Something: Yes I have.
[89] Gotten Sick: No I have not been sick since I was very small.
[90] Sang: Yes I have.
[91] Said I Love You: No I have not.
[92] Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: Yes, yes I have wanted too.
[93] Met Someone New: Yes I met Friend Terressa and Friend Julian and Friend Susan and Friend Rachel at the mall of shopping today!
[94] Moved On: I have moved from the living room to my room.
[95] Talked To Someone: Yes I have spoken to all of my friends.
[96] Had A Serious Talk: Why would my talking not be serious?
[97] Missed Someone: I have always missed my mother and my father.
[98] Hugged Someone: Yes I have hugged many of my friends.
[99] Kissed Someone: No I have not done the kissing yet.
[100] Fought With Your Parents: I have not spoken with my parents for many Earth years.
[101] Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: I dream often of Friend Robin.
[102] Had a lot of sleep: I have had the required eight hours of Earth sleep.