Fan Fiction ❯ LJ's ❯ Raven ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LJ post by: Yearning4Light
 
PAST
[1] First grade teacher's name: I was always taught by Azar.
[2] Last words you said: Well at least I'm not worthless.
[3] Last song you sang: Cryin by Aerosmith. Fortuantly I'm in my room. Can't let anyone know I sing. Or listen to Aerosmith.
[4] Last person you hugged: Star when she said I didn't have to eat her pudding of sadness.
[5] Last thing you laughed at: I shouldn't laugh. But at Star. Slightly.
[6] Last time you said I dont remember: When BB asked where I put the remote.
[7] Last time you cried: About an hour ago. And I broke my pendant. Hope he's happy.
PRESENT
[8] What are you listening to right now: Aerosmith.
[9] What color socks are you wearing: Violet.
[10] What's under your bed: Everything people shouldn't see.
[11] What time did you wake up today: Eight twenty five.
[12] Current taste: Chocolate. It's what I need right now.
[13] Current hair: Same cut. Same shape. Same color.
[14] Current clothes: The uniform. Glad it's comfy, Robin gets pissed when we try to wear something else.
[15] Current annoyance: That little green bastard.
[16] Current boyfriend/girlfriend:  Who'd want to date someone like me? I just push them all away.
[17] Current desktop picture: Stonehinge. It was…him…but I couldn't look at that.
18] Current worry: He hates me.
[19] Current hate: Myself. Why do I do this to him? To me.
[20] Current favorite article of clothing: This dress I bought. It's under the bed. It's black with little lines of pink crossing on the front.
[21] Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: His smile.
[22] Last CD that you listened to: CD Cyborg made for me. He actually got a good amount of music I like on there.
[23] Favorite place to be: Medating in this little garden/park I found.
[24] Least favorite place: Nevermore.
[25] Time you wake up in the morning: eight thirty-ish.
[26] If you could play an instrument, what would you play: I like to sing. Glad no one's reading this.
[27] Favorite color: Blue. Or green…
[28] Do you believe in after life? Yes. I have too.
[29] How tall are you: 5'4” I have the feeling I'm going to be the shortest member of the team soon.
[30] Current favorite word/saying: Zinthos. For some reason I like that word the best.
[31] Favorite book: The Other Boleyn Girl. Also under my bed.
[32] Favorite season: Winter.
[33] One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Mother.

FUTURE 
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           
[
35] Where do you want to go: I want to see Africa. I know it doesn't sound much like me…but the way Beast Boy talks about it makes me curious. Plus I'd love to see where he grew up.
[36] What is your career going to be like: Psychologist. If I make it that far.
[37] How many kids do you want: If I get the honour I'd like three.
[38] What kind of car will you have: I'll just fly, thanks.
[40] Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish, etc: Only when Beast Boy trys to hide from me as a cat.
[41] Been to New York: Once.
[42] Been to Florida: Once.
[43] Been to California: Once.
[44] Been to Hawaii: I suppose it'd be a great place to mediate if Robin lets us go.
[45] Been to Mexico: Once.
[46] Been to China: Once.
[47] Been to Canada: Once.
[48] Danced naked: Let's not answer this question. The answer's under the bed.
[49] Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Every time I have a dream.
[50] Wanted to be the opposite sex: Only once a month.
[51] Had an imaginary friend: Yes.
[52] Do you have a crush on someone: Well since this is the safest outlet I can use. Yes.
[53] What book are you reading now?: Sherlock Holmes.
[54] What is the worst feeling? Heartbreak.
[55] What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: I wonder if today'll be the day.
[56] How many rings before you answer: I let the other's freak out over getting the phone before Robin attacks.
[57] Future daughter's name: Rebecca
[58] Future son's name: Alexander, Paul.
[59] Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Just that damn giant chicken.
[60] If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be: psychologist
[61] Wish you were here: Azarath. Before.
[62] College plans: Indiana State. Kinsey Institute there.
[63] Piercings: No.
[65] Do you smoke: No, my whole body is a temple thing.
[66] Who are your best friends: Star, Cyborg, Robin…Beast Boy if he doesn't hate me already.
[67] What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: Bert's Bees from the health store.
[68] What are you most scared of: Him winning.
[69] What clothes do you sleep in: the leotard.
[70] Who is the last person that called you: I don't get calls.
[71] Where do you want to get married: From the pictures Beast Boy has shown me, Africa would be beautiful.
[72] If you could change anything about yourself what would that be: That HE was not my father.
[73] Who do you really hate: Him.
[74] Been In Love: Yes. She showed up after Malichor.
[75] Are You Timely Or Always Late: Time if it's with Robin, otherwise I'm usually late.
[76] Do You Have A Job: Um, profession daughter of a demon coming through.
[77] Do You Like Being Around People: No. Unless it's him…
[78] Best feeling in the world: Happy. And nothing breaking. Haven't done that yet. But someday I will.
[79] Are you for world peace: How can I be? I'm going to destroy the world. And that's why Beast Boy hates me.
[80] Are you a health freak: No. Well I like to be in good health. Maybe.
[81] Do You Have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: The one's…or the one…who understands me.
[82] Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: Yes.
[83] Are You Lonely Right Now: Yes. But that doesn't matter. Great I just broke this statue…
[84] Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: Who'd want to marry me? No one could love a half demon.
[85] Do You Want To Get Married: I want too. I want to be loved so bad.
[86] Do You Want Kids: Just three.

IN THE LAST 48 HRS HAVE U...  
[87] Cried: Yes. Crying. Stupid survey.
[88] Bought Something: No. Of course I need to buy a new statue now.
[89] Gotten Sick: Only when I yelled at him.
[90] Sang: Yes.
[91] Said I Love You: Not in a voice loud enough where he could hear me.
[92] Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: Yes.
[93] Met Someone New: No. I can't handle the people who are all ready in my life.
[94] Moved On: No.
[95] Talked To Someone: Yes. And yelled.
[96] Had A Serious Talk: I have the feeling one's going to come up pretty soon.
[97] Missed Someone: Yes. Now. Him.
[98] Hugged Someone: Just Star. He won't touch me.
[99] Kissed Someone: I wish.
[100] Fought With Your Parents: Yes. Two days ago. Daddy wanted a little talk…but then he saved me from my mind.
[101] Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: Yes. I can still dream.
[102] Had a lot of sleep: No and doesn't look like I'll be getting any soon. Someone's at my door.