Fan Fiction ❯ LotR, according to two insane fangirls ❯ Short chap with Gil-galad! ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pretty soon, Eomer was covered in a pile of elves. He desperatly struggled to get out.

Legolas was still trying to get attention. He threw the snowball at Elrond's head. Elrond fell over.

Everyone laughed. "HAHAHAHA! Elrond fell!"

Elrond got up slowly. He looked a around menancingly. "I have had enough," he said slowly, "I am sick and tired of your immature behaviour. First you come barging into my castle and bang it up. Then you stael my eyebrows. Then you throw snowballs and mock me. ENOUGH! THIS WILL STOP NOW!"

Elrond screamed, then turned into Sauron. "IT HAS BEEN ME, ALL ALONG!" shouted Sauron, " I HAVE YOUR LITTLE FRIEND ELROND HOSTAGE! HAHAHHAAAA!!!"

Legolas threw a snowball at Sauron, killing him. "Ha ha."

Then we all set out for Mordor to rescue Elrond. Somehow, we knew he would be there.

Ash was still firing rocks at Frodo's head.

Laurena was watching Ash, laughing.

Frodo was still stuck in a doorframe, with rocks being thrown at his head.

Aragorn was muttering that he was knig.

Eomer was yapping to his helmet.

Haldir was talking to Glorfindel.

Glorfindel was talking to Haldir.

Galadriel had magically dissipeared again.

Sammeh was doing nothing.

Merry and Pippin were seeing who could throw stones farthest, though most hit Frodo in the head.

((Okie, wasnt funneh. I tried. lol))

The window farted.

"Huh?"

I said the window farted.

Everyone wondered how the window could fart if it was no longer in existance. Suddenly, the window jumped out of some guy's afro and lached itself onto Frodo, where it farted. Frodo sighed.

Legolas ran up to Aragorn. "If you help me to take over the world, I'll give you this chicken..." said Legolas, waving a raw chicken in front of Aragorn's face.

Aragorn stuffed it into his mouth. "Mmmmm.... raw chicken...."

Aragorn and Legolas ran off to take over the world.

Laurena was teaching Ash and Pippin the "I-just-ate-the-fudge-you-threw-at-me dance".

Pretty soon, everyone was doing the "I-just-ate-the-fudge-you-threw-at-me dance".

Then some random dude who has nothing to do with this story fell off a cliff and yelled "That'll kill my beer gut for sure!!!!"

Elrond was locked up with Gil-Galad in Sauron's palace.

"So," asked Elrond, "what do you do in this dungeon all day?"

"Nothin'" answered Gil-Galad.

"I see.... So when do they feed us?"

"They don't"

"Then how are you alive, Gil-Galad?"

"Dunno."

"Right.... I'm gonna break out."

"You can't."

"Huh?"

Gil-Galad motioned to the high brick walls of the dungeon. "There ain't no way out."

"Oh..."


Elrond sighed.

Gil-Galad suddenly stood up.

'Hey, Elrond, bang your head on the wall. Mine isnt stup-'

Elrond stared at him.

'Were your going to say stupid?'

'Nope. I was going to say smrt.'

'Smrt?'

'Yeah.'

'Oh, ok.'

Elrong banged his head on the wall, and then...

Nothing Happened.

But then...

Gil-Galad farted, and the whole wall blew apart to smitherines.

'Whoa..'

Gasped Elrong.

Gil-Galad smelt his fart.

'Yuck. Hey, Elrond, you realize that this crazy person that is writing this non-tolkien ((zap)) OW! I mean, this glorious story, called you Elrong?'

'Hey, yeah, that jerk did!' ((zap)) 'OW! Sorry, I mean, that Frodo-Killer, did!'

((The stuff in brackers are me! I zapped them.. mwuhahahahaha!))

Back to the story!

No, wait.. My part is done.

Ha ha.

HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME?

:( Sorry.

You'd better be.

*nods*

HAPPY VALANTANES DAY!

Valantanes?

Yes, Valantanes.

I though it was Valentines.

Either way.

Yea.

So, who is this stupid other half of me that is talking to me?

Obviously your other half, AshLEY!

Argh! You called me Ash LEY!

*runs off before is mistaken for Frodo*