Fan Fiction ❯ LotR, according to two insane fangirls ❯ UPHILL SKIING!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Since Elrond had lost his eyebrows, he couldn't go out in public without wearing a tuque. He couldn't wear the tuque without a ski outfit on. So, now he had to walk around wearing a ski outfit. And since if you wear a ski jacket, you have to go skiing or you look stupid, Elrond went skiing. he was followed by.... us.

Since Frodo was... hindered by the door attached to him, he had to sled, using it. Everyone else went skiing, though.

Legolas screamed. "I HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR SOOOOOOO LONG! WELL, NOW I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING!" He skiied into a tree. Nobody paid any attention.

"I hate you all..." mutterd Legolas, wiping his bloody nose. "WHAT DOES ANYONE HAVE TO DO TO GET ANY ATTENTION AROUND HERE?!" he screamed. Nobody paid any attention.

Eomer stuck his ski in frond of Haldir, causing him to trip.

Haldir cried. "WAHHHH!!! I'm gonna tell Mummy Galadriel on you!"

"Go ahead. What's your Mommy gonna do to me?"

"You'll see," cried Haldir, running off.

Glorfindel ran after Haldir, yelling somethings in elvish, that you wouldn't understand if you tried.

Ash had jumped onto the doorframe, and was pelting Frodo with.. um... snowballs.. yes! Icy.... Very icy snowballs!

Elrond looked backwards, and smiled, pleased that the others could not reach him.

Then suddenly, Elrond found himself on the ground!

A skier had hit him. Or at least.. And elf that was TRYING to ski.

'Legolas!' Elrond yelled.

'What? Isnt my fault I cant ski.'

'But you wernt skiing.. You were going uphill!'

'Yay. Uphill skiing!'

Then Elrond remembered that he didn't have his eyebrows on.

Frodo was yelling.

'SAVVVEEEEEE MEEEEE!'

As Ash began pelting him with snowballs again.

As it turns out, a tree had poped up from nowhere, right in front of the taboggining Frodo.

Ash jumped off quickly, but Frodo could not move.

So....

S-P-L-A-T!

Thats how Frodo went.

So now frodo was stuck in a doorframe, that was stuck to a tree, that was stuck to a rather large snowball, that was shortly going to be attached to Elrond!

Eomer was so busy laughing his head off, that he didnt see an army of skiing elves tumbiling downthe hill, some of their bottoms, because they had fallen over.

They all crashed into Eomer.

Eomer should have listened to Haldir, who now stood over to the side in a tree, with Glorfindel.

Pretty soon, Eomer was covered in a pile of elves. He desperatly struggled to get out.

Legolas was still trying to get attention. He threw the snowball at Elrond's head. Elrond fell over.

Everyone laughed. "HAHAHAHA! Elrond fell!"

Elrond got up slowly. He looked a around menancingly. "I have had enough," he said slowly, "I am sick and tired of your immature behaviour. First you come barging into my castle and bang it up. Then you steal my eyebrows. Then you throw snowballs and mock me. ENOUGH! THIS WILL STOP NOW!"

Elrond screamed, then turned into Sauron. "IT HAS BEEN ME, ALL ALONG!" shouted Sauron, " I HAVE YOUR LITTLE FRIEND ELROND HOSTAGE! HAHAHHAAAA!!!"

Legolas threw a snowball at Sauron, killing him. "Ha ha."

Then we all set out for Mordor to rescue Elrond. Somehow, we knew he would be there.