Fan Fiction ❯ LotR, according to two insane fangirls ❯ Elrond's eyebrows go byebye ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Frodo of course, could not run, because of the window, so he walked around with a quick sidestep.

Strangely, Ash had not thrown any more rocks at Frodo, she only had a deep thoughtful gaze in her eyes..

Laurena ran past Ash, bumping into her.

Automatically, Ash ran off to severely injure Frodo, even though it had been Laurena that had ran into her.

Strider ran past Ash, and a stick flew out of conveniently nowhere, and hit him on the head, rendering him unconscious.

Sammeh was running after Merry and Pippin, who were running away from Laurena, who was chasing Pippin, who had been doing nothing all day but recite lines from his role in the movie with his accent flowing freely into his words.

Suddenly, Frodo was on the ground, yelling. A rock had hit him square in the nose.

Two seconds later, the window had vanished!

______

Elsewhere

______

The vertical eyebrow elf stood in front of a mirror, trying to smooth out his eyebrows frantically.

'Drat, I look evil!'

A little voice mutter in his ear.

But you are evil....

____

Back at the Run around Party

____

Frodo was being tormented by Ash, AGAIN.

He was tied to the wall, and ash had a whole bucket of throwing stone beside her.

Every stone found its mark, right in Frodo's ULGY face. ((wow! do you really call that thing on his head a FACE?))

She threw the last rock, and yelled.

'MORE ROCKS!'

Sammeh ran up, grabbed the bucket, and ran out to the pond to get more rocks.

Suddenly, Sammeh was pushed into the water.

Strider stood behind him, his eyes unfocused because of the stick hit he had received earlier.

Sam sputtered, and stared coldly at Strider.

'Jerk!'

'I'm Knig!'

'Jerk!'

'Knig!'

'Jerk!'

'Knig!'

'Duck!' Yelled Sam.

'KNIG!' Yelled Strider.

Then, a stick again flew out of nowhere, and hit Strider on the head.

Sam sighed.

'I told you to duck.'


Aragorn made no reply, as he was currently in a state of unconsciousness. That didn't stop Ash from poking him on the nose, however.

"Poke," said Ash.

"uhhh..." said Aragorn.

"Poke."

****one hour later****

"uhh..."

"Poke."

"uhh.."

"Po--"

"STOP IT!!!" yelled Elrond, who had emerged from his room.

Everyone stared at him.

"What?!"

"Eyebrows... must destroy eyebrows..."

Elrond ran away, Aragorn in pursuit.

"Stop it, Aragorn! You are behaving very childishly!"

"Ya think?"

"Why this sudden change in behaviour, Aragorn?"

"I'm being controlled by mutant space aliens that suck out brains."

Suddenly, Laurena spoke. "Well, I had this dream last night where Aragorn was this psychopathic rapist person, and he was trying to break into Arwen's bedroom!"

Everyone stared at her.

"What? It was a DREAM! Geez, can I help it if my subconscious mind is dirty?"

Screams were suddenly heard. Aragorn ran back to the group triumphant. He held up Elrond's eyebrows. Elrond chased him around, screaming, "GIVE ME BACK MY EYEBROWS!!!"

Elrond wrestled his eyebrows off of Aragorn.

"HELP!" screamed Sam, "Master Frdod's caught in a doorframe!"

Suddenly, a door and doorframe jumped out and latched itself onto Frodo.

Frodo groaned.

'Not again...'

As ran up to him.

'Hey! See you found yourself another friend, Frdod!'

Frodo groaned again.

'Not you.. Please go away!'

'Nope! I do whatever you tell me not to do..'

So, Ash poked Frodo in the nose.

'Okay! Stay here and poke me!'

'Alright!'

Ash said, and continued poking him.

'But I thought you said that -OW- that you would -OW- do whatever I told you not to do!-OW-!!'

'Well, I changed the rules!'

Another groan.

****Back with the Company***

'Don't even try that trick again Samwise.' Strider told Sam.

Sammeh frowned.

'But-'

'No buts!'

'Ok. No Buts.'

'Good.'

Pippin walked up, holding Elrond's eyebrows.

'He's not lyin', Mr Strider! Ah saw him mahslef! He had a doorframe on 'im!'

'Gah.'

'Gah nothin', Mr Strider!'

'Oh no, not her, get her away from me!'

Strider yelled as Ash ran up, a stick in hand.

'Yah, me.'

Ash muttered, and poked Strider in the nose.

'Uhhh...'

Poke.

'Uhhh...'

Poke.

'Uhhh...'

Poke.

***

Back with Elrond.

'NOOO! MY EYEBROWS ARE GONE AGAIN!'