Fan Fiction ❯ LotR, according to two insane fangirls ❯ 90 degree angled eyebrows ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pippin smiled hugly.

'See, Merry, sombody loves me!'

Merry glared at him.

'No, its just beacuse you have an accent!'

Pippin gasped.

'Really?'

'No, its ok Pip. I was joking.'

'Oh. Alrighty then!'

Ash looked at Laurena.

'You think that Legolas should talk soon? Hes been alful quiet..'

Then Ash turns to Frodo.

'You there, yell in pain. Its healthy for me to see you in pain...'

Sam was muttering to himself. Then he turned to Merry and Pippin.

'Hey, look you guys! You know that thing that made that monsterous EEEEPPP sound that made us all wizz our pants? Well look who it is!!!'

Strider looked at Sammeh(my Sammeh with his funneh antics), puzzled.

'I wizzed my pants?'

'Yep.'

'Huh?'

'Well..' Came a strange unknown voice. 'You do have a big wet spot on your pants.'

Then came a sound. It was elven laughter.

Legolas looked around, his keen eyes finially settiling on..

'You! But I thought..'

Legolas stammered.

The new.. something... stared back at Legolas.

'What, Prince of Mirkwood? Never seen Glorfindel before?'

Legolas shook his head.

'Well, no. Beacuse Arwen took your place in the movie, remember? And.. Come to think of it, I didnt meet you in the book!'

Frodo yelled in pain. Nobody paid attention to him, except Ash.

'Yay! Good boy. Yell again.'

Ash poked him with a stick.

"Don't poke me with a stick!!!" whined Frodo.

Ash poked him with her foot.

"Don't poke me with your foot!!!"

"Hey!" creid Glorfindel, "Let's go on a quest!"

"What kind of quest?" asked the two Ring Wraiths who haven't done anything since Legolas threw pudding at them.

"We shall throw this evil window of Elrond, son of Arathorn, into Sauron's mouth!"

"Yay! But... Elrond, son of... Arathorn?"

"That is what I said."

"Woah!" cried Aragorn, "I got me a long lost brother! 'Cmon! Let's go see him!"

"Okay!" cried everyone, well, except for Frodo, because he was caught in the window.

"I think that window has a thing for Mr Frodo..." commented Sam.

So, everyone mentioned at any point in this story set off for Rivendell. Frodo crawled along after them, but his progress was somewhat hindered by Ash throwing rocks at him.

After about six seconds, the party came around a bend in the road, ans Lo! There was the palace of Elrond.

"Hey, Elrond, old buddy, old pal!" cried Aragorn, grabbing Elrond in a big bear hug.

"It... is good to see you, too, king of Gondor. But what business brings you here?"

"Knig of Gondor. Oh! I wanted to see you, 'cause now that you're my brother and all, I thought..." Aragorn stopped in mid-sentance and began to cry.

"What's the matter?" asked Legolas.

"I just realised... If Elrond's my brother, that means that Arwen is my niece!"

"Do not be ailed, Aragorn. I am by no means your brother! I am an elf!" said Elrond, confused.

"Oh. Okay. ^________^" smiled Aragorn.

Then Elrond noticed that everyone was staring at his eyebrows...

Frodo was now laying down gasping, a few more rocks still being aimed at his head by Ash.

Laurena had forced Pippin to 'Say It, Pippin!' the whole way to Rivendell.

Sammeh had been laughing when Aragorn had burst out into tears, and now he was being held up against the wall, his hand at Sammeh's throat.

Ash had turned, and while still aiming rocks at Frdod, began poking the 'Knig' with a stick.

'Let Sammeh go, big bulleh!'

Then, everyone gasped, and looked at Elrond.

'Oh my god..' 's were said by everyone, except Ash, who was too busy poking Strider and hitting Frodo with rocks to notice that...

Elronds eyebrows were now at a... 90-degree angle!

Strider yelled, and wailed for his mommy.

Sammeh closed his eyes, and yelled in horror.

Frodo cried in pain from a rock in the eye.

The Ringwraiths squeeled and ran off.

Pippin held on to Merry for dear Life.

Merry was yelling for Treebeard.

Laurena was glaring at Elrond, yelling, 'You stole my Steak!'

Legolas sighed, and poked frodo, only to have Ash glare at him.

Ash was still poking Strider, and hitting Frodo with rocks..

((Scary.. 90-Degreed angled eyebrows? That would be shaped like this: | for god sakes! lol.))

Well, Elrond was getting totally freaked out. He thought the whole lot of us were whacked. So, he quickly dashed inside the palace and shoved his daughter out the door to deal with his visitors.

"Hello, Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Gimli, Galadriel, etc. What brings you to Rivendell?"

Aragorn started to cry.

"Uhhh... Aragorn? Why are you crying?" asked Arwen.

Aragorn started wailing even more loudly.

"It's hormones," Frodo told her.

"I see... and you are in a window for what reason?"

"Well, I think it has a thing for me. I dunno. Wait, it works for Elrond. He's evil, and he wants to take over Mt Doom!"

"But... Mt Doom was destroyed. Frodo, you of all people should know this! You were there!"

"Oh yeah..."

"Mr Frodo. You are not yourself. I suggest you come into the palace and rest. Come, the whole lot of you."

The company followed Arwen into Elrond's palace.

"Oooohhh!" Laurena said, "I've always wanted to do this!" And with that, she dashed around, bonking into random elven servants. She was soon joined by the entire company, and Arwen watched in astonishment as a dozen people ran around bumping into servants, upsetting statues and running into walls.