Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ Planning ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Chapter 2 coming at ya! This time, Maylu is introduced, and the girls get their sleepover invitations.
 
DISCLAIMER: I still don't own W.i.t.c.h. nor do I own the songs that are in this chapter. Maylu is property of Elyon Lin.
 
Maylu woke up," Huh?" she wondered. "What's going on?"
As she turned she saw her alarm clock. "Oh my god!!!"
"It's 8:00!"She nearly yelled. She got up as quickly as she could and she jumped in the shower. "Ahhh" She breathed in the steaming water. Water always relaxed her and she quickly forgot her troubles. She finally remembered she had school so she got out of the tub and put on her clothes. "How weird." she thought. I could swear I felt some smooth power in the water."
"Nah, that's impossible," she thought. She was a good student and here inner daydreaming self sometimes got in the way. She put on a coat, took her backpack and went to the bike. She went as fast as she could. She managed a little wave in her 7th grade English class and went to sit with her friend Aira. She whispered, "What have I missed? "Aira just simply said, "Nothing, you're fine. "And at that moment Maylu knew her daydreaming self would be there today.
 
Suddenly Isis came up and sat on the other side of Aira. "Hey, Tris." Aira said absent-mindedly, wondering what Mr. Resaum had in store for them today. Today he was going to teach the most boring thing in the world--multiplying fractions. Aira had learnt this in fifth grade for crying out loud! She sighed as Mr. Resaum explained every little detail to be known about multiplying fractions. Aira couldn't wait until this was over and she got to go to Science.
 
HATE multiplying fractions' Isis thought. *cough* Hmm... I wonder if Aria and Maylu want to pass notes......

Ariola-
Want to pass notes? I am bored stiff right now...
- Tris
P.S. pass the next note to Maylu


Maylu-
want to pass notes? we learned this ages ago.... =^_^=
- Tris
 
Aira got the note and nodded, and started to write, but Mr. Resaum interrupted her. "What is 1/2 x 1/2, Miss Lawson?" Aira knew this one easily. "1/4." But as Aira said that, nothing came out. She let out a huge cough and realized that she wasn't able to talk. I knew I should've stayed home today, she thought, looking down. Mr. Resaum seemed to catch on. "You should go to the nurse." He said, writing a note for her. Aira nodded, took the note, and went out into the hallway.
 
Ms Raveena, will you go with her?" Mr. Resaum said to Isis. "*cough* Yes Mr. Resaum..." she said, wishing she could go home too. 'this cough is making my throat hurt.' she thought. " Ms Raveena? You should go too. I'll add your name to the note." "Thanks..." 'why are we both sick? huh...'
 
 
Gaea slipped on her favorite pair of jeans and best black polo-neck jumper, she ran into the bathroom to clean her teeth then went into the kitchen to get breakfast.
"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up" her mum said
"I've got plenty of time" Gaea replied finishing off her cereal.
She picked up her backpack from beside the kitchen counter and ran to the front door
"cya mum" she yelled back as she opened the door
"bye honey, don't be late" she heard her mum say
Gaea put her shoes in her bag and slipped on her roller-blades, she rushed down the street to school. she thought to herself how cool it would be to do a jump or two but she didn't have time, suddenly, up ahead, one of the concrete slabs that lined the pavement started to rise at a slight angle, Gaea didn't notice until she had already gone over it and was traveling through the air, she landed perfectly, stopped and turned around quickly, she could of swore she saw one of the slabs moving but everything looked normal.
'what just happened?' she thought to herself
she didn't have time to think about it though so she turned and headed of to school again.
 
Gaea sat at her seat in her first class
'Man I hate mornings' she thought as she rubbed her eyes
she took off the headphones she was using and stashed her mp3 player in her bag. she had being listening to savage garden (she my quote
)
she took out her note book and started doodling again but she found herself absent-mindedly (sp?) drawing the strange pavement from earlier
'did the pavement really move?' she thought, she shook her head making her long dark-pink hair flow around her 'it couldn't have'
she was shook by her thoughts when the school fire alarm went off.....
 
Aira and Isis had both been going home when the fire alarm went off. "Could it really be a fire?" Aira asked, looking out the window. "No," Her mother said. "Probably just another drill." Aira shrugged as they drove off.
Gaea ran out along with her sophomore class. "False alarm," Her teacher said after a while, coming out. "The lunch ladies burnt the food. There will be no school for the rest of the day, since there is no lunch food anymore. We will give a notice to all the parents. Please come back in and continue on with your work.

Christina sighed as Isis and Aira both left. The only person she knew was Maylu, and she wasn't talking much. They had just come in from the fire alarm. She was glad to be going home early. No school for the rest of the day. Ah, how happy Christina was.
 
Thanks for picking us up! *cough*" Isis said. 'Huh... I wonder why the lights are on?' Isis thought, walking into her house....
 
Bye!" Aira said, waving at her best friend as her mom drove them away. "So, we are going to need to make an appointment for the doctor." "No! Do-" Her voice faded there. Her mom rolled her eyes and they drove into the driveway. Aira walked inside and laid on the couch and turned on the TV. "I LOVE YOU! YOU LOVE ME! WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY!" Aira yelped and turned it off. She did NOT want to watch Barney. She took her laptop and went online. Isis was on.
 
|TRISANAENERGY|: hi ariola!
 
IBelieveICanFly: Hey, Trisie! *cough* I'm totally bored.
 
TRISANAENERGY|: LOL....*hack hack* me too... what's up, besides being sick? well, this beats passing notes in class with the risk of getting caught....
 
IBelieveICanFly: Right, I'm listening to music. Totally bored, otherwise.

Aira looked up at her huge Jeremy Sumpter poster. The music seemed to play louder on her headphones....

Is this a dream?
If it is
Please don't wake me from this high
I've become comfortably numb
Until you opened up my eyes
To what it's like
When everything's right
I can't believe

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me

So, here we are
That's pretty far
When you think of where we've been
No going back
I'm fading out
All that has faded me within
You're by my side
Now everything's fine
I can't believe

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me

And I was hiding
'Til you came along
And showed me where I belong
You found me
You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know?
How did you know?

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me

(You found me)
(When no one else was lookin')
You found me
(How did you know just where I would be?)
You broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
The good and the bad
And the things in between
You found me
You found me


Aira giggled and typed the funniest thing to Isis.

IBelieveICanFly: Hey Tris...Do you have a crush?
 
Isis blushed- super super super super omega saian blush to be exact- and typed:
|TRISANAENERGY|: WHY? *blush*
 
Aira giggled and continued to type. She tapped her foot to the beat of the next Kelly Clarkson song, Hear Me.

IBelieveICanFly: Pwease? PDP. I'll tell you my crush
 
|TRISANAENERGY]: *rolls eyes* fine.... its James Fitzgearld..... Isis wrote naming one of the cutest boys in Sheffield Institute....
 
[TRISANAENERGY|: what about YOU Aria?
 
IBelieveICanFly: You already know who I like. Jeremy Sumpter. But...if you really want to know, I like...*swallows* MARCUS CUNO!

She had never told anybody before. He was African American and had Curly brown hair and dark brown eyes.
 
TRISANAENERGY|: really? He's cute! XD
 
IBelieveICanFly: *chuckles* That's a relief. I thought I was crazy. Lol.

She was bored so she decided to go on the official Jeremy Sumpter site. She looked down at the news and read something:

May 10, 2005:

On June 1, 2005, Jeremy Sumpter is going to take a break from acting, and go on vacation at a small suburban but city-like area. Area is still unknown.


Aira squealed. Maybe it was going to be Heatherfield! Then she let out a sigh, that had to be impossible
 
TRISANAENERGY| lol.... what are you doing right now? I am watching TV... WOAH! THE NEWS JUST SAID THAT JERMEY SUMPTER MIGHT BE COMING HERE! HEATHERFEILD IS ON THE LIST!
 
Aira fainted. Her mom came in. "AIR?! AIR HONEY! WAKE UP!" An hour later Aira opened her eyes. Had she dreamt what had just happened?
 
TRISANANENERGY|: ARIA!

"Remind me.... NEVER tell her news about Jermey Sumpter again..." Isis told her little Brother, Zach, who had just come back from school. " Yeah....." Zach said.
 
Aira absentmindedly flipped through a magazine. Suddenly she felt wind blow across her face. She shrugged and continued flipping the pages. She was completely bored.
 
At her house, Isis was tired of Zach bugging her all the time.... "HEY MOM! CAN YOU TELL ZACH TO LEAVE ME ALONE?" she yelled, right before she burst out coughing. "ZACHERY! COME HERE AND HELP ME WITH THE CHORES! ISIS IS SICK!" her Mom yelled. Isis received a glare from Zach, and the phone rang. "Raveena household, Isis speaking!" she said into the phone. "Hi Isis!"...
 
Hey Isis!" Aira exclaimed, grinning. "I wanted to know if it is okay if Christina came to our sleepover, too!" She was totally excited. Suddenly she heard a strange beeping noise. Someone had IMed her. The person's screenname was NatureGirl210.

IBelieveICanFly: Who is this?

NatureGirl210: I'm Gaea. Who are you?

IBelieveICanFly: Aira. How did you get my screen name?

NatureGirl210: I don't know. You were on my buddy list. I go to Sheffield Institute. Do you, too?

IBelieveICanFly: Yeah! This is weird. Hm....

Aira returned to her phone call with Isis. "Hey Isis, I think maybe I'll invite one more person, too...."

IBelieveICanFly: Hey Gaea, want to come to my sleepover with my two friends, Christina and Isis?

NatureGirl210: Sure, what's your address?

So, Aira gave Gaea the directions, and everything was settled. Everyone had asked their parents, too
 
Yay! now.... just to get better..." Isis whispered.
 
Suddenly Aira lost her voice again. She gasped and went to get some water. Then she walked to the couch and turned on the TV.
Aira sighed as she flipped through the channels. THERE WAS NOTHING ON! Family Matters, Baby Looney Toons, Kim Possible, Rolie Polie Olie, JoJo's Circus, Miss Sunny Patch or whatever it was called, Max & Ruby, and Blues' Clues....oh, and Oprah. Aira giggled. Nothing says fun like watching Oprah, she thought. She turned it on to Toon Disney. She decided to watch Kim Possible.
She drew a sketch of a crystal necklace absentmindedly as she watched TV.
 
just then, Isis decided to take a nap.
@@@@@dream@@@@@
'Isis... your destiny.' a man with a bald head said in the dream. then, a picture appeared that looked like a pink glowing crystalline amulet.
@@@@end dream@@@@
'whoa... that was a weird dream....' Isis thought when she woke up ' I'm hungry... WOAH! IT'S 4:00!!!! Yu Gi Oh is on!' *turns on TV* seen it........... *gets food*
 
Aira laid on her bed in her room. She was totally bored. She had just been reading her book, but she had gotten bored of that, so she went in her room. The bad part about being sick was that she couldn't get to go outside. Boy, did that suck. Aira practically lived outside. She slowly fell asleep.
BAM!
"Ow!" Aira squealed. She must have fallen asleep and she...fell off her bed. Aira jumped up right away. "That hurt." She breathed, rubbing her arm
 
Aira ran to the phone. "Hello?" She asked. "Hi, Ariola!" Isis said. "Wanna come over to play DDR?" "Sure, lemme ask!" Aira ran to her mom. "Mom, can I go to Isis's house? She's sick, too." "Sure, honey." Mrs. Lawson said, "I'll drop you off now." "Thanks, Momio!" Aira squealed, hugging her. Then she ran back to the phone. "Yeah, it's ok-" Her voice dropped again. Isis giggled. "Okay, cya soon." And then Aira hung up and got into the backseat of the car as her mom drove her to her BFF's
 
Hey Ariola! I have some sprite it helps-" Isis started before she lost her voice too. Isis writes something down on a piece of paper, that says: it helps get your voice back! trust me!
 
Aira giggled. Her voice came back. "Cool, ready for DDR?" She asked, jumping onto the couch. She let out a cough and sweatdropped.
 
"Of Course! SANA MOLETTE NE ENTE!" Isis yelled, coughing too, causing Isis and Aria to laugh, then cough some more.
 
The two best friends had been playing for a while now. Suddenly they heard a song.

There were places we would go at midnight
There were secrets that nobody else would know
There's a reason but I don't know why
I don't know why
I don't know why
I thought they all belonged to me

Who's that girl?
Where's she from?
No she can't be the one
That you want
That has stolen my world
It's not real, it's not right
It's my day, it's my night
By the way
Who's that girl living my life?
Oh no, living my life

Seems like everything's the same around me
When I look again and everything has changed
I'm not dreaming so I don't know why
I don't know why
I don't know why
She's everywhere I wanna be

Who's that girl?
Where's she from?
No she can't be the one
That you want
That has stolen my world
It's not real, it's not right
It's my day, it's my night
By the way
Who's that girl living my life?

I'm the one who made you laugh
Who made you feel
And made you sad
I'm not sorry
For what we did
For who we were
I'm not sorry
I'm not her

Who's that girl?
Where's she from?
No she can't be the one
That you want
That has stolen my world
It's not real, it's not right
It's my day, it's my night
By the way
Who's that girl living my life?
Oh no, living my life


"Where is that coming from?" Aira asked, looking around. Isis shrugged.
 
most likely my radio. I left it on earlier" Isis told her.
 
 
Oh," Aira said, chuckling. "Doesn't matter, I like this song anyway." She grinned and hummed to it.
 
"XD so do I... that is why it is on repeat 1...." Isis said, embarrassingly
 
Aira gave Isis the o_O look and shrugged. Then they continued on with the game. "I have to go at 5:30," Aira said, looking at her watch.
 
"Darn..." Tris said.
 
Sorry," Aira said, shrugging. "My mom is going to work and I promised to take care of the house. Plus, I wanna watch American Idol."
Suddenly she heard Isis squeal. Teen Titans was on!!!
 
It's ok." Tris said.
 
 
Gaea ran downstairs into her kitchen and started raiding the fridge, she was craving snack food.
'what to eat?' she thought to herself
she rummaged around the back of the fridge to find a bar of chocolate
"jackpot" she said out loud with a grin
she unwrapped the chocolate bar and bit into it as hard as she could but still found it difficult to bite.
'how long has this been in the fridge' she thought 'I'd better let it melt a bit'
she put the chocolate down to let it soften up while she ran back upstairs to check her e-mails.
 
Gaea loaded up her computer as she put her Linkin Park cd in her cd player and switched it to her favorite track. she started dancing around her room in time with the music to keep her gymnastics up to scratch

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
(unless I try to start again)

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
`Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm
Breaking the habit
Tonight

Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again

I'll paint it on the walls
`Cause I'm the one at fault
I'll never fight again
And this is how it ends

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
To show you what I mean
I don't know how I got this
I'll never be alright
So I'm
Breaking the habit
Breaking the habit
Tonight
Maylu was getting VERY BORED, "I'll go and call Aria, and I'll find something to do." So she called and listened to that very boring ring tone.
 
Aira was just about to feed her pets. She just had to find the perfect Jeremy Sumpter avatar. Once she did, she walked over to the kitchen. She turned on the radio and tuned it to KISS F.M. but there were commercials, so she changed it to Radio Disney. "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" The radio said. Aira giggled and busted a move. Then she continued on to feeding the cats.
Suddenly Maylu called. "Hey Maylu!" She exclaimed. "What's up?" Suddenly Aira remembered. "Hey May! Wanna come to a sleepover at my house this Friday night?"
 
Aira sighed. American Idol was going to be on soon. She listened to her CD as she surfed the net.

We've been living a lie
We're not what we seem to be
And we've had enough of being fooled
Now we wanna be free

Sure we be living a dream (somebody else's)
And now we wanna live on
But we gotta leave this game behind
And know who we really are

Don't let anyone take over your life (no no no)
Don't give up your dreams and you'll be alright (no no)
They think they can control you but they should've told you
When you're a clone, you know you're never alone

Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me
Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me

Who do you think you are
Who do you think you are

We're ready for change
And we just wanna come out
And it's up to you and me now boy
Why are we waiting around

Feels like we're caught in a trance (somebody else's)
Maybe it's all in the mind
But we've gotta find a way to leave all of this trouble behind

Don't let anyone take over your life (no no no)
Don't give up your dreams and you'll be alright (no no)
They think they can control you but they should've told you
When you're a clone, you know you're never alone

Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me
Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me

Just gotta get
Just gotta get back
Just gotta get
Just gotta get back on track

Just gotta get
Just gotta get back
Just gotta get
Just gotta get back on track

Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me
Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me

Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me
Who
Who do you think you are
Do you know for sure
Now tell me


She sighed as she listened to the song. She loved S Club--it was her favorite band.
 
Gaea danced around her home with her headphones on, listening to her mp3 player, while she got her things ready for the sleepover she had been invited too.
she spun around in circles while trying to mumble the song words through the chocolate bar she had in her mouth.

Cross my heart
We say
Cross my heart
I'll be

We got it all
And we'd be fools to let it go
Cos I need you more and more
You're my life, and I live
For your love that you give
And although my journey's long, I'll soon be home
It's gonna be so hard on my own
But I won't be alone

Cross my heart and tell no lies
No one's leaving you behind
Just because we said goodbye, baby
Cross my heart I do believe
In my thoughts and in my dreams
I'll be taking you with me, baby

Sometimes I think
That I can feel you breathin' on me
You're there so deep inside
And I like, what I feel
Though it's not, always real
It helps me carry on, till I come home
It's gonna be so hard on my own
But I won't be alone

Cross my heart and tell no lies
No one's leaving you behind
Just because we said goodbye, baby
Cross my heart I do believe
In my thoughts and in my dreams
I'll be taking you with me, baby

Dream a dream a dream a dream a dreamin'
Wherever you are you're near me
Please believe believe believe believe in
Whatever I say I cross my heart

Cross my heart and tell no lies
No one's leaving you behind
Just because we said goodbye, baby
Cross my heart I do believe
In my thoughts and in my dreams
I'll be taking you with me, baby

Cross my heart and tell no lies
No one's leaving you behind
Just because we said goodbye, baby
Cross my heart I do believe
In my thoughts and in my dreams
I'll be taking you with me, baby
 
Whew! That was a long one! Well, Chapter 3 shall be up very soon! See ya!