Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ The Day Before ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: And, here's Chapter 3! (I'm typing this as quickly as possible before bed, so expect at least 2 more chapters before tonight.) This is gonna be a little shorter than the last chapter, not much happening this time. We do get to meet Aaliyah.
 
Isis was surfing the net, and she saw that Aria was on IM.
|TRISANAENERGY|: hey ariola! feeling any better yet?
 
IBelieveICanFly: Better, but I can't talk at ALL now, which is why I'm not at school. But I'm going tomorrow. Speaking of which, I can't wait till tomorrow!

Aira hit SEND and noticed she was watching Ruby & Max....MUST CHANGE TV! Aira thought, changing the channel
 
TRIASANAENERGY|: XD neither can I... I am not a school today either...... I have to go to the DOCTORS later...... ;_; nu!
 
Aira read some fanfiction song-fics as she surfed the net. Isis was at the doctors, so she was totally bored. She was home alone, too, because her mom had gone to work. She grinned as one of her favorite songs.

Is this a dream?
If it is
Please don't wake me from this high
I've become comfortably numb
Until you opened up my eyes
To what it's like
When everything's right
I can't believe

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me

So, here we are
That's pretty far
When you think of where we've been
No going back
I'm fading out
All that has faded me within
You're by my side
Now everything's fine
I can't believe

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me
You found me

And I was hiding
'Til you came along
And showed me where I belong
You found me
You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know?
How did you know?

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me

(You found me)
(When no one else was lookin')
You found me
(How did you know just where I would be?)
You broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
The good and the bad
And the things in between
You found me
You found me
Aira was about to fall asleep. Her eyes drooped as she leaned her chair. She had woken up last night and it took her 2 hours to get back to sleep, so she hadn't gotten much sleep, for being sick anyway. Suddenly she heard a BRING! and she jerked up and fell out of the seat. She got up and sat back down. And then she looked at her Averatec laptop. Gaea had IMed her.

IBelieveICanFly: Yeah, way better. I'll 100% be at school tomorrow. ^____^ I can't wait for the sleepover, either.


Then she clicked SEND
Gaea looked around as the computer beeped in the quite library.
'tell me nobody heard that' she thought gasping 'all clear'
She started typing again

Naturegirl210: cool, what time shall I come round?

she once more clicked on send
 
Aira giggled at Gaea's choice of words. She rolled her eyes at Jimmy Neutron, because there was this really weird country girl on it. Then she continued to type.

IBelieveICanFly: Let's see here...Any time between 4 and 6 P.M. I guess.

Then she clicked SEND.
 
Gaea's computer beeped again
'I should really turn that down' she thought
she started typing again

Naturegirl210: ok cool, I'll see you then, I really should go or else I'll get in trouble
 
Aira giggled and made a face as she listened to a stupid Sylvan commercial. Then she started typing.

IBelieveICanFly: Okay, I bet the "you received an IM" noises are attracting attention, am I right? Cya.

Then she hit SEND
 
Gaea giggled as she got the new message

Naturegirl210: not now, I turned the sound down lol
 
Aira giggled and continued to type.

IBelieveICanFly: Lol, haha. I have to go too. Even though I'm sick I still have chores to do. ^^" Cya.
 
Gaea giggled and typed in

Naturegirl210: buh bye wouldn't want you getting in trouble lol
 
IBelieveICanFly: Doesn't matter. My mom's at work anyway. Hehe. TTYL.

Aira clicked SEND and signed off. Then she went to do her chores
 
Gaea laughed at Ara's comment then thought to herself
'I better do some work'
she let out a small giggle and opened her book up for her research
 
'I better do some work' A voice rang in Aira's mind. Her eyes widened. Weird...she walked into the kitchen. The only thing she could make was Bread and Butter. Aira shrugged and started to make her lunch.
"Why do I have to go to the doctors again mom?" Isis asked her mom. "Because you are sick, and you have been home for 3 days in a row." Her mom told her. "Anyways, this is only to get the appointment." "Really? yay! I hope it isn't for a while......."
_____after they get back from doctors and McDonalds______

"Thanks for the McDonalds mom!" she yelled as well as she could as her mom drove off for work. "I'LL BE BACK AT 3:15 TO GET YOUR FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT!" "Okie!" 'That gives me time to read 'Starry Night: the Skies are Filled With Fire' '
 
Aira frosted the butter onto the bread and put it down on her plate. Then she filled her cup of with milk. She went to sit down and eat. She felt lonely so she turned on the TV. Nothing was on, once again. Aira sighed. Sometimes it was really boring being sick. And she would probably have tons of homework, too.
 
Gaea sat down at a table to eat her dinner, she picked up a thing full of....well she wasn't sure what it was
'yuck' she thought 'I bet yesterdays burnt food was better then this'
she reluctantly finished her dinner and went outside to get some fresh air before her next class
 
'Hmm.... what's on TV?' Isis thought, switching through the channels. 'Oh! CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!! does Aria know? *calls aria but gets the answering machine*
"Hey Ariola! I just wanted to let you know that Case Closed is on Cartoon Network! see you later!"
 
Aira checked the time. School should be letting out soon. Aira looked up and noticed that the red light on the answering machine was flashing. She pressed the button and heard Isis' message. She gasped and fumbled with the remote. She checked all the channels, but it was too late. She had missed Case Closed. Chippit, Aira thought, sighing. Well, there's always tomorrow...
Her mom had just gotten home. And that meant one thing: more chores. Aira sighed as she played with her dog, Indigo
 
'nearly over'
Gaea couldn't wait for the final bell to ring, the day just seemed to drag on and on and on.
"Gaea!" exclaimed a voice
Gaea jumped up in her seat and looked around
"pay attention." it was the teacher
Gaea paid attention for all of about a minute until she started daydreaming again
 
It was getting closer to tomorrow. Aira's mom was making a special Chinese dinner and Aira was renting her favorite movie, Spirited Away, for them to watch. The sleepover was going to be perfect. Aira was fully better now, so she was definitely going to school. She sighed dreamily as she typed absentmindedly on the computer.
 
Gaea got home, threw her bag down and crashed down on the couch.
"Good day honey?" asked her mum sarcastically
"Why does school have to be soooo long?" huffed Gaea
"Well its nearly the weekend and you can laze about all day"
"I wish, you know you wont let me sit around all day"
"But you can pretend I will"
Gaea and her mum laughed with each other and ate a snack, then Gaea went on her computer to see who was on, IbelieveIcanfly was on once more.

Naturegirl210: hiya, what ya up to?

she hit send
 
Aira had just realized she was online. "EEP!" She said as she heard the beeping noise.

IBelieveICanFly: Hey, I didn't even know I was on! Lol. Anyway, I'm feeling way better. I'll positively be at school tomorrow. And I can't wait for the sleepover!

Aira hit SEND and continued to fold the laundry.
 
Gaea got the message from Aira and shook her head slightly laughing

Naturegirl210: lol how did you not know you were on lol
any way I cant wait either, should be fun. do you want me to bring anything I've got some S Club CDs, I don't know if you like em or not though

and she once more hit send
 
Aira grinned and started typing right away.

IBelieveICanFly: *Faints* I LOVE S CLUB!!! PLEASE BRING THEM!


She clicked SEND
 
Gaea let out a little chuckle

Naturegirl210: no problem, we can have an S Club party lol
 
I'll send my song to Aria too... she hasn't heard it yet....' Isis thought, already typing away on her laptop. When she finished typing, she got a microphone out and a recordable CD and started singing.
Sick and tired of hearing
all these teachers complain
why don't you clean your locker?
You're driving us insane!
Why don't you get an A?
It's not that hard!
If you fail the test
Miss Gruber will cry hard.
it doesn't matter
If you drown,
Mrs. McCool will save you.
it doesn't matter
if you bring a buddy,
she'll save you too.
It doesn't matter
Art wit Mr. Brazou,
It's really cool
not lame
Social Studies with Mr. B,
we're going to the lab.
With his notes-
they are really cool.
Mrs. Dalton's the best.
So are the rest.
Mrs. Himmel Will take care.
Of your BORKEN NECK.


'next song...'
Sick and tired of hearing all these counselors complain
why don't you clean your cabin?
You're driving us insane!
Why don't you get a bullseye?
it's not that hard
if you break an arrow
Hot Donna will cry hard
it doesn't matter
if you drown
Robin will save you
it doesn't matter
if you bring a buddy
she'll save her too
it doesn't matter
arts and crafts with
what's-her-name
it's really cool
not lame
X hut
with Katelynn
were going to the creek
with her galoshes
they are really neat.
heather's the best.
and so are the rest
Julie will take care
of your broken neck.


'Finally..... done!' she thought, and e-mailed the files to Aira.
 
(A/N: The proceeding two songs were parodies of `Nsync's “Pop”, created by DarkMoonHime. ^_^)
 
Aira got out of the shower and slipped into her pajamas. Then she walked out into the living room. She just noticed something! Tomorrow was Friday the Thirteenth! Aira gasped and went to get her stuffed dog, Ghiro, and her miniversion of it, Chibi. She took them both--for they were her good luck charms. Chibi for on the go, Ghiro for at home.
 
'I wonder if she has gotten my e-mail yet....' Isis thought staring at the pictures she drew of her guinea pigs. "Hey Mom? can I sleep outside in our tent?" "Sure honey! just put bug spray around it!" "yes mom!" "hey mom! can I go with her?" Zack asked. "NO!" both Isis and her mom yelled.
 
Time for bed!" Her mom thundered. "But mom..." "Now!" Aira sighed. "You wanna rest up for the sleepover tomorrow." Her mom added. "Oh and mom?" "Yes honey?" "Aaliyah will be coming to the sleepover, too." Aira said. "Okay," Her mom said cooly. Aira grinned and ran to go to sleep.
 
All righty, there's Chapter 3! Next time, our girls have their big sleepover! During the fun they're introduced to Layla. But a new destiny awaits, as the real magic begins!