Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ The Betrayal ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Candracar

"This is most troublesome" Tibor exclaimed

"Yes Tibor, two of the guardians are in the grasp of evil forces, this is very grave indeed." said the oracle

"Should preperations be made to choose new guardians?"

"Not yet, They haven't joined sirius on their own violation so there is yet hope, this choice was forced upon them.""

"But Gaea joined willingly"

"She joined to help Aira, for now we will watch, as we have always done."

Heatherfield

"I think we should stay away from the other guardians!" Gaea exclaimed

"What?" Aira said shocked "Are you serious, we need them!

"We're walking spys, we can't risk putting them in more danger""

"Maybe your right..." said Aira sadly

"Since everyone thinks Ive left the group anyway I won't have a problem with avoiding everyone, They'll think I'm still not talking, so no one will care if I don't turn up but you..."

"Me what?"

"Your little miss 'be there and be cheerie', They'll probably want to know whats going on if you don't show up."

"This sucks!" Aira spat "First we fall out and now we work for Sirius!"

"I know but at the moment there's nothing we can do." Said Gaea sighing "We just have to ride things out...

"We should also stay together. I mean, who knows what could happen if we are seperated..." Aira said, clutching her knees to her chest as she sat on the ground.

"Good point. Wanna have a sleepover at my house?" Gaea asked.

"Sure," Aira said, getting up. "Let's go, it's starting to get dark."

Gaea and Aira walked to Gaea's house

"Who'd have thought it huh..." Said Gaea"

What?" asked Aira confused

Tthe last sleepover I yelled at you and now it's just us two, pretty ironic huh.

""Yeah, too bad it wasn't under better circumstances"

"You mean working for team evil?""

Yeah that"

Gaea stoped in her tracks "What if this puts my parents in danger? My mum is you know who..."

Aw, man, I forgot about that... But if we go to my house that puts my Mom AND my little sister in danger. Where are we going to go?" Aira asked, sitting back down.

"Ugh, we need somewhere to stay that won't put anyone in danger." Gaea said, rubbing her head. "But where?" Aira said.

"This is getting complicated" sighed Gaea, she thought for a bit "More so then normal I mean""I know, Still, we have to think of something""

We could do a round robin" suggested Gaea.

Aira looked at her questioningly" I'll call my mom and tell her I'm staying at yours and you ring your mom and Tell her your staying at mine""

Thats a good idea" "Still, that only explains why we're not at home, we still have to find somewhere to stay that keeps people safe

"Um...maybe we can go to the abandone field and you could use your powers to build a house made of earth. Do you think you could do it?" Aira asked, looking at Gaea questioningly.

"I might," Gaea answered. "But it wouldn't hurt to try."Aira grinned as the two got up.

Christina had been informed of the situation concerning Gaea and Aira from Candracar, and called an emergency Guardian meeting.

"This is bad, guys. First we get into a fight, now we have to fight not only this Sirius guy, but probably Gaea and Aira as well.

"The other Guardians knew Gaea meant well, and her dreams put her in a lot of stress. Now, they were being backed into a corner. "Luckily, Candracar supplied us with tracking devices of our own, allowing us to locate Sirius and our friends. According to this, Gaea and Aira are at the abondoned field. We'll sneak in, using the Heart's invisibility powers, and grab the tracking devices."

"But, won't Sirius be looking for a fight? And, what about Gaea and Aira?"

"Gaea only accepted Sirius to save Aira. She still thinks we think she's left the team, but we don't. We'll just have to convince her of that. And, they're both working against their will. And, as for a fight... allow me to inroduce you to our secret weapon." Christina closed her eyes and concentrated on Candracar. When she felt that she found what she was looking for, she opened her eyes. "ALENA! I summon you!"

Instantly, Alena appeared before the Guardians. "I am here, Christina." She turned to the others. "I am Alena, keeper of the Aurameres. I have learned of your situation, and shall help in any way I can."

The girls transformed, turned invisible, and headed off to perform their first official duty as Guardians.

Gaea and Aira had told their parents about the sleepover, and then headed to the abandoned field. Gaea built the small hut using all the earth power she could summon and they sat there for a while, in silence.

Suddenly Sirius appeared. "You're friends are here." He said. "Get ready to fight."

"I don't see anyone." Aira said, glaring at him. "They are invisible, NOW I SAID GET READY TO FIGHT!" Sirius yelled, forcing the two guardians to transform.

"I'd rather die than fight," Aira said, still glaring at him after she transformed.

"Too bad that's not an option." Sirius smirked, before blasting the two guardians, brainwashing them. A second later, they both had as much evil inside of them as Sirius. "That was simple. They both have evil inside them already, wasn't that hard." He smirked, before commanding them to attack. He waved his hand, and he made the group of guardians and Alena visible.

"This should be fun." Sirius smirked, leaning back against the wall

Aira sneered at the guardians. "WINDY TORNADO!" She screeched, hurling it at the guardians. The guardians sucked into it, Sirius laughing evilly all the while. Gaea put her hand to the ground and created an earthquake under the tornado. The tornado shook and the guardians and Alena tumbled out.
Sirius laughed. "You guys will never defeat me. I can drown the light out of anyone! And now the two quarreling guardians have no more good in them AT ALL!" He smirked.
Aira and Gaea both used all their strength to blow the guardians back.
"Retreat." Sirius said. When they did so, he snapped his finger and the three disappeared, back to their hide-out.
YIKES! Is this truly the end of M.A.G.I.C.A.L.? Find out soon!