Fan Fiction ❯ Maejirase ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All characters in this chapter belong to me, Sholansuki. DO NOT use them without my permission, and we'll be ok. Ok?
 
Sholan: Hey, this is my first Fic on MM. It's a story I have in progress, and I thought I'd post it here. This is just an intro. Well, anyway, R&R, let me know what you think!
 
Maejirase
Introduction:
Eighteen year old Sakura, a girl with piercing green eyes and waist-length auburn hair sat in the low branch of a tree deep in thought. She looked out over the horizon, her mind in a different place than she herself was. Her mind was far away from her beloved forest home. The whinny of a horse in the distance brought her back down to earth. Sakura looked down and saw a beautiful mare trotting toward her. She looked down at her black orange coat as she jumped down. “Well I guess I better feed you.” Sakura said as Autumn gave a joyous whinny. Autumn munched some hay happily as Sakura's mind wandered to Mei, her half sister. Mei however was in a place Sakura had never ventured.
 
Mei was perched on a rooftop, not in a tree like her sister, waiting for something. A man appeared down the dirt path and Mei, in doing her job, leapt for his throat. The man however, was unaware of Mei and her mission. He never saw the dagger and was only vaguely aware of a young woman with long black hair who seemed to appear from nowhere rushing at him, then life fled. She ran back to a small wooded area out side of town as quickly as her legs would carry her, so as not to be seen. Mei was an assassin. She was met by her loyal pet, a young black wolf named Curse. Mei changed into her normal clothes. Even her wardrobe was different from her half sister's. While Sakura dressed in the greens and blues of her forest home, Mei had worn a black t-shirt and black jeans. Little did they know, as different as they were, their destinies would intertwine leaving the earth in their hands, and the hands of many others like themselves.
End Prologue
 
******
 
 
Sholan: That's it for the intro, I know it was short, but oh well! Review and let me know what you thought. Should I continue? Even if you say no, I'll continue anyway, but you know. Same old routine. Comments, compliments, and constructive criticism accepted, but no flames please! Thanks for reading.