Fan Fiction ❯ Masks We Wear ❯ Danger Room and Star Wars ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Jubilee and Cyclops, Marvel does. To bad.

Jubilee was sitting in her room. It had taken all night to get Scott to realize exactly what it was she was doing. She smiled. Scott could take a joke better than Wolverine or Ororo could. Of course the site she had hacked into was the team's Danger Room program. Now all the sentinels were gigantic butterflies that shot out laser beams from the eyes in their wings. Suddenly there was a knock at her door. Jubilee looked up from her book to see the 'great fearless leader' standing in her doorway holding one of her favorite books.

"Ok, Jubilee, I finished Wolfwalker, which one comes next?" Jubilee didn't even look up and pointed to her bookcase saying, "Shadow Leader." Scott smiled. "Your lucky, four of your Tara K. Harper books are on the deleted list. You can only find them used." (AN: Thats true just look them up in Amazon or Hastings, can't find them.) Jubilee's eyes unfocused for a moment, then she stood up and faced Scott. "Ya do know, you could just give them a shot right?" Scott was just about to ask her what she was babbling about when Ororo walked by and shook her head at what she precieved to be a petty arguement. Scott shook his head. "When are you going to tell them that at times you don't see in anything but infrared?" Jubilee smiled sadly. "Hopefully, they don't find out, and this does't happen in the field. If it does however, ya think they'll believe that it had just slipped my mind?" "No"

Jubilee and Scott walked toward the Danger Room. She had pointed out that the holograms could be close enough that she could tell who was who in a battle. Scott was certain that Jubilee had done it herself. He had found out that Jubilee had made the scenarios more difficult, because she didn't want any member of her family being injured. When asked about it, she had the audacity to flip him off. "Hey Cykes! Anybody home, you left your lights on." "What?" "We're here." "Alright, you go in and I'll control the scenario." "Ok, just don't use the Marauders, I made it a little bit more difficult."