Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ And Went Splat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Middle Earth, or any of the denizens thereof. They belong to the great Prof. Tolkien and his heirs. I also do not own the concept of the Mary Sue; she belongs to the world.

And we'd like to give her back.

******************************************************

Once a time there was a girl. Not just any girl, she was perfect. Her perfect blonde hair fell in perfect waves over her perfect shoulders, and framed her perfect face. She had flawless, porcelain skin, rose red lips, and deep blue-violet eyes with gold flecks. She lived in the modern US, and had watched all the Lord of the Rings movies many times. She hadn't read the books, they were too hard and had too many words, they would strain her perfect eyes. One day, after falling asleep looking at her giant poster of Legolas, she woke to find herself in the clouds. She was falling. She looked down to see all of Middle Earth spread beneath her; a beautiful vista reaching from the Elven docks of the Grey Havens to the angry read glow of Mount Doom. The beauty took her breath away, and she quite forgot that she was falling. She did not remember until the ground was alarmingly close. Thus Mary Sue fell into Middle Earth.

And Went Splat.

******************************************************

OK, this was just written for giggles. I have ideas for a bit more, and if anyone has anything they would like to happen to our dear Sue - especially involving a sueish cliche - let me know about it, and I'll do my best to write it up. Thanks for your time and indulgence. Buh-bye!