Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ Warrior Sue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own. Don't bother suing, you won't get anything anyway.

Today's episode brought to you by the letter J, the number 3, and the reviewer Ithildiel

***************************************************

Mary Sue hefted her heavy sword, and looked over the assembled company. "You can't go on without proving to me that you are strong enough to beat Sauron." Legolas, Aragorn and Boromir looked at each other and shrugged. She grinned at them mockingly, tossing her perfect raven hair over her perfect shoulder. "The three of you, come at me at the same time."

They nodded to each other and attacked, Legolas with his knives and the men with their swords. She parried all their attacks easily, and counterattacked; leaving them with bloody scratches from her blade. "Is that the best you can do?" she mocked. "I would've thought that those sent with the ringbearer would be more skilled." They attacked again, and again she had no trouble fending them off and attacking them. Finally the three were exhausted and fell to the ground. Mary still did not have a scratch. "That was pathetic. Such well born men should be able to hold their own against me."

As Mary Sue mocked the helpless warriors Gandalf came up behind her. She had completely ignored him, as he wasn't as hott as the three in front of her. While she was distracted he struck the back of her head with his staff, cracking her skull. Mary died on the spot, and the company continued on toward Mordor.

*****************************************************

Ah, the infamous Warrior Sue. Possessor of more fighting prowess than should be physically possible. Finally she gets what's coming to her. ^_^

Thanks to everyone who's reading this. I love you all! Thanks for your suggestions! Keep them coming and I'll keep the fic coming. Once a day if possible, but no update on Saturday due to me going home for the weekend, and Sunday will be late if at all.

Next Installment: We go back to our Clumsy Sue with ideas suggested by Black Sheep Alone!