Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ The Other Evenstar ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own. You can have the Sue. I certainly don't want her.

Today's installment provided by: Me <--No, not me as in QoS. It's a reviewer. Thank you for your suggestion!

********************************************

The Council of Elrond was drawing to a close, with the nine walkers being chosen. Suddenly, a beautiful, blonde elf maiden appeared coming from the house. "Father, I wish to go as well."

Elrond turned with a smile to greet his younger daughter, who was more beautiful than Arwen, Galadriel and Luthien combined. She was staring into space, twirling a blonde lock around her finger. "Ah, my dear Luthiuntumiel! Of course you may go! You will be a great asset to the quest!"

The maiden nodded and gave a bright, empty smile. Not the sharpest sword in the shop, this one. Legolas and Aragorn looked at each other. Aragorn leaned over toward the elf. "First chance we get, we loose her." Legolas nodded, and looked back at the younger daughter of Elrond. She simpered up at him. You will protect me on this dangerous journey, won't you my dear Prince Legolas? He hid a grimace. This would be a long trip.

Some time later, while they were in Moria, they were attacked by Orcs in Balin's tomb. The fair Luthiuntumiel was not a very good fighter at all, and could only swing a sword in front of herself aimlessly. She was quickly cut down, and her body was abandoned when the company was forced to flee the tomb.

*********************************************

Ah, the dreaded `other daughter of Elrond.' And just for kicks, I threw in the `long unpronounceable psudo-Elvish name that has no meaning.' Again, if you would like to see your (least) favorite Sue parodied here, let me know in a review! Thank you for wasting time with me!

The Review Responses would be way longer than the story so a BIG Thank You to:

Ithildiel-Kerla-Black Sheep Alone-NiennaElanor-Zam Kenobi-Lily C.-Me-Quickbeam26-DBZ Gal-Sinalco77-Lady Laswen-ChaosTheory89-Mia-Elwing the White-TheRabidHOBBITFangirls-Blue Jedi Hobbit 009-Hikaru 8-Jaylen

Wow! Thank you all! Special thanks to everyone who gave a suggestion. I'll do my best, and try to include everyone's. I'm going in the order that I receive the suggestions, FYI. ~_^

A special note: Tune in next time for the chapter suggested by Ithildiel!